Chapter 10 : Walk Of No Shame *

Start from the beginning

I sigh one last time before opening my mouth to let out the long anticipated answer to Armani. "I lost it." I say breathlessly and bluntly, placing a hand on my forehead and wiping away the glistening sweat that had collected itself against my skin from previous events.

Her eyes widen. "What?" She says surprised and probably finding it unbelievable. "Rom- what- to who!?" She stutters with excitement and curiosity, a bright smile spread across her pink fuchsia tainted lips and sits next to my sprawled body on the bed.

"It's kind of a long story." I tell her. Right now I don't feel like explaining my fùcked up situation to her or anyone, but despite if I tell her I'll save the details for another time she will stubbornly not accept no for an answer.

"Well, I got time." She says, bringing her legs up onto the bed and crossing them like a kindergardner, placing a pillow over them to rest her arms on it comfortably.

I sit up, slightly wincing at the jolt of pain, but try to get comfortable as well. "Remember the woman who was willing to pay me extra?" I remind her, referring to Dani and she nods quickly, remembering that time.

From there on I tell her everything that happened in a time span of less than a month, though I still left a few key details unsaid, I only told her the mere importance of the whole situation. By the time I was finished and breathless, she was staring as me with eyes as wide as cherry pies, her mouth agar and I'm sure if there was a fly buzzing around she wouldn't notice it go in her mouth because she was momentarily paralyzed.

"But how was the guy though? Is he nice? Was he big?" She questions eagerly with a smirk.

"He's not nice, I hate him." I roll my eyes and she gives me an odd look but strangely doesn't question me, probably thinking it was some sort of kink thing. "And yeah, he's pretty big." I add.

"Give me an estimate."

"I don't know. Big?" I giggle as I remember Harry's words from earlier.

"Damn, for a first timer you took it like a champ." She giggled and playfully nudges my side. "My first time was with a guy who was like five inches but it felt like hell."

"Oh." Is all I say because I suddenly found my mind drifting elsewhere. I'm not calling Harry to come pick me up, not after what happened. I might just end up spending the night here and ask Armani for a ride once morning comes around.

"I'm guessing you're too exhausted to fill in for the job." She asks and I nod my head. I'm not about to have sex again, not whilst suffering this lingering pain.

"Alright." She grunts as she pushes herself off the bed and quickly reaches for her purse and dangling car keys. "Well the man just wants to get off so I will fill in for you. If he don't want me then he missing out on so much." We chuckle.

A few minutes later we get a response from the middle aged man saying he wants Armani just as much as Armani is already getting ready to head out.

Once I'm left alone in her room, I find myself indulging within a much needed slumber.

I wake up hours later and find that Armani still wasn't home and neither were her parents. Perhaps Armani got invited to get stoned with that guy she has a thing with (I can't quite recall his name) and of course she wouldn't pass that chance up. As for her parents, they're either still working or else I have no idea where they might be.

I turn over to look at the clock that was nearly resting on the corner of her dresser and it read '12:47a.m'.

I yawn in exhaustion before quickly walking downstairs to their kitchen in search of a quick snack before deciding to go back asleep.

NEXT DAY

"So that woman and her boyfriend are really babysitting you?" Armani asks as we make our way back to Dani and Harry's flat which was something I wanted to avoid not going back to, but I couldn't.

I nod my head."Yup. I'm confused too. My mom still treats me like a fuckíng child. I don't need a babysitter." I sigh, placing my head against the window as I watch us race through the road.

"But at least you get to fuck the happy couple." She turns to me with a cheeky smile and throws me a wink causing me to chuckle.

"That's funny, though. That woman-"

"Dani." I correct, not wanting her to refer to her as 'that woman'. She was more special to than just some woman and I didn't want any sort of disrespect thrown towards her, even if she's not around.

"Okay- Dani goes to church, yet cheats on her boyfriend with you." She starts, disbelief evident. "Not only that, but they both cheat on each other with you and neither of them know it?"

"Basically." I say as we approach the apartment building. I mumble a thanks for the ride before giving her a quick hug and getting out.

Her car rolls away and I'm standing right in front of their door.

I knock a few times before Dani opens the door. I instantly take notice of the sadness lying within her glossy eyes and her prominent frown expression. Upon entering the apartment, I caught a glimpse of Harry sitting in the back on the couch watching tv but not once did he bother to glance over to see who's at the door.

"What wrong?" I ask her as she closes the door, Harry only stiffen and cross his arms over each other at the sound of my voice.

She cleared her throat before speaking. "Something happened."

I frown my eyebrows, still not understanding anything.

I saw Harry finally turn his head towards us direction like a dear caught in headlights. I'm guessing he hadn't received the news either.

"It's about your mother and John..."