Chapter 2 : Night Job *

Romettah

The exquisitely beautiful woman and I talked for longer than I would've imagined. Normally, the women I meet prefer to get straight to what they came for, but oddly this woman in particular didn't.

I wasn't the one to waste my time talking, still I had made an exception for her, not really knowing why I did so. It was rather endearing and quite interesting to learn somethings about a complete stranger. It amused me to see how comfortably her mauve colored lips move, I couldn't necessarily argue because I enjoyed the sound of her voice. Her voice sounded too seraphic to make it stop, and soon I'll be enjoying the sounds of her moans of pleasure.

Whilst conversing, we found the whiskey bottle the hotel provided nearly empty as the taste still lingered on our lips. Despite my young age, the fact that I could drink quite a hefty amount of liquor and not become tipsy was astounding even to me. It didn't effect me, and I learnt it barely effect Dani too.

The entire time I kept a lustrous gaze on her. A sly smirk grew across my thick lips when I notice her legs uncross and recross not so subtly a couple of time. I knew exactly what this meant; she was becoming damp.

I knew she was well aware of my intentions.

She quietly gasps when I gently placed my hand upon her thigh. Slowly, I allow my hand to slither upwards until it reaches her skirt and I move it aside on the slightest manner. My plump lips placed themselves on her neck, inhaling smell her spicy yet delicate scent. A moan escaped her lips when my hand sinfully rose up her inner thigh where my fingers were met with her heat as my lips continued to skillfully sucked harder on her neck.

"I want you." She breathed out, her hand grasping my frail wrist.

My lips left her neck once she was marked and I looked straight into her honey brown eyes when I said, "Then you'll have me."

She boldly and assertively grabbed me by my jaw with both her hands before she crash our lips together, our lipsticks rubbing off on each others faces as the kiss became rougher and deeper.

The room has evidently become heated as the blood running through my veins speeded up as we kissed and began to rid each other of our clothes until I had her laying beneath me.

"Oh my gosh, you're so good." She moaned as my two fingers slipped past her tight entrance, easing them in and out of her.

I cautiously climbed further on top of her before adjusting her leg over my thigh to get a good angle to rub our pussies together. My hips rolled softly and at a steady pace knowing it's far more pleasurable that way. Her hip movements were moving in sync with mine, my fingertips digging into her flesh the faster it became.

Everything that is seen in porn isn't real. Slapping each others pussies and using dildos isn't the only way woman can pleasure each other. I simply learnt to discover the power of the pussy.

After our heated sceneries, we both came to our undoing. Our hair and makeup went from pageant ready to sex wild. Nonetheless, I think we can both agree it was worth it.

I had already slipped my dress back on, as well as my heals. I was now standing in front of the mirror attached to the wooden dresser as I reapplied my lipstick. From the reflection of the mirror, I could see Dani's bare body still laying exhausted in the bed. I triumphantly grinned at the naked work of art I had created Dani into before throwing my lipstick back into my small purse.

When she finally recovered, she was clipping her bra back on after she had already slipped on her underwear. She then put her two piece skirt and crop top back on, all whilst she made sure I was admiring her and contemplating if I should go for a second round without charging.

But I decided to simply gaze until her striking features were burned into my memory.

She went to stand where I was moments ago, in front of the mirror to fix her short, jet black hair and reapply her cherry red lipstick.

My heals clinked against the wooden floor as I snuck up behind her to tenderly kiss her cheek. "Was that what you expected, or was it better?" I cockily pondered.

She gulped subtly before smiling nervously causing a smug smirk to grow across my lips.

After sliding the cap of her lipstick back on it she turned to face me. "You were amazing." She rasped, and smiled. I smiled back.

She went to dig into her purse to pull out the six-hundred dollars in cash she promised then hands it over to me.

"You know, for a night it's only five-hundred dollars." I informed her with a suspiciously quirked brow.

"Take it, you weren't a disappointment." She insists, forcing the extra hundred into my hand. I end up gratefully taking the overpaid price.

We both grabbed our purses as we prepared to leave. "You were wonderful as well, darling. If you want to meet up again you know how to contact me." I said and she shyly nodded. "Matter of fact, here's my number." I said, slipping my hand into my purse, grabbing a small pink sticky note that already had my number written on it.

She smiled, taking it with her polished manicured hands.

We briefly locked eyes. "You know, you look very young for your age." She commented curiously.

The ends of my lips slightly tugged upwards because to her lack of knowledge about me. "Yeah, I get that a lot." I winked at her before exiting the hotel room, the smell of sex still vivid and drenched within the sheets as I walked out. 

I called Armani to come pick me up, telling her that I had her part as well and so she arrived within a few minutes.

I went to change back at her place, took a quick shower to rid myself of the smell of sex before I walked back home.

Once I got inside the house, I was met by nothing but silence. I figured my mom and John were already asleep and I was internally thankful for that.

I walked upstairs to my room quietly. Once I walked into the mess I call my room, I ripped my jeans and t-shirt off before tucking myself in bed and just like that, I was out like a light.

~

The next day I stayed in bed till noon. I never had much to do on Sunday's and I was still a bit exhausted from the night prior.

I groaned out loud when I knew the sun peaking through the cracks of my curtains wasn't bearable enough to continue sleeping and it was time to get up and attempt to be somewhat productive.

I walked out my room to wash my face. I took a quick ten minute shower then changed into some comfortable clothes.

I walked downstairs, following the smell of chicken soup being made and luckily when I made it to the last step there was no sign of John. It was Sunday so he must be at the church. My mom goes with him and stays to support him for a few hours then comes back to make lunch.

I glanced at the living room clock hanging against the pale blue wall to see it was 1:21pm. Damn, I woke up late today.

"Did you just wake up?" My mother nags when I enter sheepishly enter the kitchen.

"Yes." I stated simply, climbing up one of the tall stood which I plant my bottom on and rest my arms on the surface of the marble kitchen island.

"Goodness, why would that be?" She asked sarcastically. I knew if she she was speaking this ironically she must've heard heard me coming home around twelve p.m last night.

I shrugged carelessly.

"Well, I have some good news, but you might not like it." She tells me as she swirls around the chicken soup.

I rolled my eyes knowing she exaggerates sometimes. "What is it, mom?"

"Well, I got a full time job as a nurse I applied to a month ago at our local hospital,"

"Well that's good, about time you went out and made some money." I chuckled causing her to glare maliciously at me. I only chuckled out a short apology before she continued.

"But that's means little girl-" She spoke harsher. "That you'll have a babysitter."