Chapter 4 : Meet The Boyfriend *

Romettah

"I can't believe you're only sixteen."

Everything escalated from our shared tender kiss, and it didn't take much for us to end up here: laying in my bed, cuddled on each others arms— completely naked.

Much to my surprise, I felt Dani lips kiss my forehead lovingly, letting her lips linger for a few seconds before pulling away to speak. "I think we should get dressed, we don't want your mom finding us like this."

I nodded my head in agreement, not wanting to do as little as imagine what my mothers reaction to a scene like this would be.

Dani was first to get up off my bed in search for her clothes. I scooted down my bed with my sheets wrapped around my bare body as I watch her slip back into her clothes.

"So...you don't mind that I'm only sixteen?" I bit the inside of my cheek as I awaited her answer. "You're not going to report me to the police, are you?" I innocently ask, my blue eyes wide.

"No." She frowned, stepping towards me to caress my cheek reassuringly with her warm hand, causing me to genuinely smile up at her.

"You didn't answer my first question." I said, looking up at her.

A poor look came to rest upon her face as she let the contact between her hand and my cheek end by letting it fall down back to her side.

I sighed heavily know she ignored me when she proceeded to put on her clothes as I sat there on the edge of my bed in such a vulnerable state.

"I mean, your age will never leave my mind but," She paused briefly. "We don't have to stop this if you don't want to." She suggests

"I don't want it to stop." I shake my head with a smirk before getting up, letting the sheets fall if my bare body causing her to blush as I grab her cheeks and peck her plump lips.

I started to put on my clothes and whilst doing so I couldn't help but glance at Dani's boobs then back down at mine. They were so much more bigger then mine, like...much bigger.

"Dani, do you think my boobs are too small?" I asked helplessly as I cup my barely existent boobs.

"Hm? Oh no, they're cute." I wasn't quite sure what she meant by that but I didn't question any further.

"Don't feel bad about it." She cooed teasingly and I roll my tired eyes.

Hours later, my mom arrived home meaning sadly it was time for Dani to depart. We had been watching movies while eating junk food to pass the hours. It wasn't the most exciting thing to do, but it was nice. She's only my babysitter after all. At least that's what my mom thinks.

We said goodbye with a short kiss planted on each other's cheeks before she left.

"See mom, even she does the kiss on the cheek thing. It's just a friendly gesture." I tell her with a devious, crooked smile.

"Go put on something more appropriate." She says, ignoring my previous comment. "You're going to church with us tonight." She said while setting her bag down.

"Mom, I don't-" I started but she cuts me off.

"Sweetie, please. We're supposed to meet Dani there."

My heart beat fastened at the thought of seeing Dani again, even though she just left. I knew my heart pace probably shouldn't have quickened at the mention of her name. I knew I shouldn't gain feelings for a woman much older then me, not to mention I barely knew her. I should know that this is probably only a fling, she's just another woman added to the list of clients I had to deal with in this job.

"Okay, fine I'll go." I roll my eyes as I head for the stairs and just before I reach the first step I turn around and say, "Only because Dani's going to be there." I say to not rise up any suspicion.

I walked up stairs to my room to changed into a cute floral dress. It was appropriate for church, just like my mother asked and I paired the body hugging yet still slightly flow-y dress with some flats.

My mother and I drove to the church to meet up with John since he was already there. Once we made it, the sun was still out and shining outside as all the town folk made conversation with each other. Young girls and boys around my age helping John with these charity events to earn the extra cash were passing around deserts to the people who arrived. Everyone seemed so joyful as well as my mother and John whom were talking to another couple.

I hated it.

I walked over to a corner to avoid anyone and everyone. I pressed my back against the wall of the church, taking out my phone to seem busy as I awaited Dani.

Short moments past but it felt like hours because I could see every second that passed tick as I stared up at the clock.

I glanced at everyone that stepped foot through the church doors, keeping my hopes up that Dani would step right through them any second now.

I internally groaned when I concluded that maybe Dani wasn't even going to come and it was only a way for my mom to make me accompany her in attempts to get out of the house. Well, it worked! I rolled my eyes at the thought. What was the point anyway? She's somewhere else chatting away with her soon to be husband and her entitled friends.

My ears perked at the familiar sound of heals, but oddly another set of footsteps followed close behind them.

I slowly turned towards the doors of the church. There she was, in all her glory walking in her signature black heels while she wore a grey body-con dress paired with a black faux leather jacket.

My mind shifted into slight distemper when I saw who she had her hand linked with.

It was a guy dressed in casual all black jeans, t-shirt, jacket and boots. It made me sick to my stomach to think that they both wore matching black faux leather jackets to be like one of those 'cute couples' that no one can avoid when logging on the internet.

Multiple thoughts drove into my mind that could mean Dani wasn't dating this fairly attractive guy. But then my eyes looked at their linked hands and I could not conclude any reason why they would not be dating.

My parents came up from behind me as Dani and the guy who I yet don't know his name approach us. Dani's eyes widen when her gaze landed on me as I glared her and his way.

She awkwardly cleared her throat once she was right in front of my parents and I. I kept my arms crossed over my chest as I harshly glared at the man and he only looked at me oddly, probably asking himself why I'm giving him such a dirty look.

If he only knew.

"So glad you two could make it!" My mom and John cheerfully said at once before embracing them both.

"Well– uh, Harry, this is Klestema and John and their daughter; Romettah." She breath out my name. "Romettah, Klestema, John...this is my boyfriend; Harry."

Something evil and wicked parked within which no priest could rid me of.

I shook Harry's hand regardlessly. "I'm actually only my mothers, don't get that twisted." I said to no one in particular. I didn't want to be known as John's daughter because he is not my father and I'm not going to let him snatch away a title that he doesn't deserve.

My mom cleared her throat skeptically as John joined the skeptical party by shifting awkwardly.

I will just need to clear Harry out of the way then...