Chapter 9 : Cheater Once, Cheater Always *

Romettah

Harry sat there, still pretty flustered, trying to process what we just let happen. He had once again let happen an act of infidelity. Though he had not physically touch me, he still let me put my hands on his cock once again, and this time even my mouth.

The stars were starting to appear since time was indeed killed committing this dirty deed of ours.

"Fuck!" Harry slammed back in his seat. He rubbed his forehead roughly. "I can't believe I let this happen, Rom-"

I stopped his unnecessary protesting by placing a finger over his quivering lips and grabbing his hard côck in my hand tightly, making him wince and hold back a moan.

"Stop acting like you've committed a crime when we both know you needed this act of refreshment." I smirked evilly, playing with his cock, passing my thumb over his tip teasingly.

For the first time, he removed my hand from his member making me drown in confusion. "But I did commit a crime. You're only sixteen and I'm almost twenty. I would have never cheated on my girlfriend with you." His words were like venom, but I didn't let them poison me.

"But you did though," I smirked. I wanted to drown him in guilt, let him know I could overrule him with any chance I get.

He turned his head to face me with a clenched jaw. "I'm taking you to your fucking friends house." He spoke sternly, reaching his hands forward to start the car but I yanked his hands away.

I found a liking in the way his temper drastically changed and how it changed so quickly with so little.

"Uh-uh," I slowly waved my finger in his face in a slow 'no' motion. "I didn't suck your dick to get nothing out of it." I said, feeling the wetness in my panties grow. "You already cheated on Dani, twice. So what difference will it make if you fuck me?" I tutted and his eyes widen in shock. "Plus, you don't even know where you're going without my directions."

I don't know what wrong with me right now. The naughty words were just spilling out my mouth and I couldn't stop them. The worst part was that if he were to fuck me right now I would be loosing my virginity. Do I want to loose it to him? I barely know this guy. And not to mention he's Dani's boyfriend. But I felt ready, and some part of me told me there's nothing to worry about. I'm bound to loose it sooner or later.

His breathing was slightly uneven and I felt powerful. "This will stay between us, right?" He says, staring deeply into my blue eyes.

I nodded my head, still unsure about this– but I can't back out now.

"I'm going to regret this later." He groans to himself before roughly pulling me over to sit on his lap, instantly feeling his big, hard cack against me. My knees were bent at the sides of his thighs, straddling him as he had a tight grasp on hips.

I placed my hands on his shoulder blades for support when he started to prep my neck with his harsh, wet kisses as he started to fiddle with the buttons of my jeans. "Have you done this before?" He breath against my neck.

"N-not in a car." I nodded, telling half a lie.

He rolled his chair back to allow us both more space before looking up at me. "Are you sure you want to go on with this?"

"Gosh, if you keep asking I will back out." I groaned playfully causing us both to chuckle.

He nodded, pulling my jeans down my smooth legs which was a little complicated in the awkward, limited space we had, but somehow we managed.