49: You Caught Him Crying...

En başından başla

It's finally your turn to order the caramel frappe and the cheesecake. You pulled out your wallet, looked at the counter and smiled at the cashier. 

"Hello, how can I help you?" The cashier nicely greet you, your lips was now curling up and showed her your most famous smirk.

"I wanted to order two frappes, just caramel flavor, and one cheesecakes please." You plainly said and then give her $5. (Because I really don't know how much it costs, let's just say that's costing $5)

"Your orders will be served soon, please take a seat first," she said and then you smiled.

"Its for take out lady." You reminded her then faced the other way.

Silence is now observed in the coffee shop. Since every seat was now taken, you remembered your seat where you stayed up for a while.

"Hey, mind if I stay here?" The man with 5SOS SHIRT asked you. Your lips curled upward and later on you just found yourself grinning at him. You nodded and then he sat down next to you, still his face was on the screen of his phone.

The guy was indeed tall, he was seriously handsome and he has moles in his face when you look nearer at him. He has a pink cheeks too, he wasn't too boring to look at. Instead, you just find yourself comparing him to Calum.

Maybe he's the real Calum? Your mind backfired, you blushed and just looked at your feet on the ground.

"So, you're one of 5SOS fam?" You asked him, trying to get a small talk with that handsome guy.

"Yes hahaha. They're pretty cool." He plainly said, still looking at the phone.

"I'm Y/N. I like 5SOS TOO, specially Calum. How about you?" You asked him and he grinned. He placed his phone down, stood up and he sat down next to you. You can't help it but to blush, he grinned.

"Now, we're close," he said "we can talk more," you blushed harder.

"Wanna share this with me?" He asked you. You enthusiastically nodded at him. His lips are now curled as smirk.

"You know, you seriously look like Calum." You muttered under your breath as he move a little more closer to you, your shoulder and his shoulder was hitting each other. You looked down at his shoulder and then you saw some tattoos in his arms. You can even see it through his hands. Exactly the same as Calum Hood! Or maybe...

"You're Calum ri---" Calum immediately covered your mom ty h with his mouth. He sternly looked at you and then kissed you passionately.

"Gosh, don't be so loud. Media might catch us." He said, leaning in the seat, slightly grinning to you.

"Oh...my...freaking gosh." You mumbled. Calum chuckled and then placed an arm at you.

"Please pretend to be fine with me. I don't want to get caught." He said and then you just nodded.

"Sure. But can you please take us a picture later?" You took your courage to ask him somethings like that.  

A little while later, time passed by. The order is now currently at your table, which ends up being eaten by you and Calum. Silence never fit in both of you.

You're both watching anime titled "Anohana". Though that anime was really tear-jerking, you end up laughing at him, which you could see him crying and stifling some tears in his cheeks.

"I never thought that this anime would be this tearjerker!" Calum stifled, you laughed. You immediately catch your handkerchief and gave him that.

When he don't accept the handkerchief, he just watched the anime, you're really amazed on how fragile Calum was.

When the anime was over, you were a bit disappointed about it. The girl died and then she just appeared as a flower. The wish is a bit confusing to. Specially when you just don't know how the real story goes.