"And that tweet "All I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you"," Michael mocks using a girly voice for the lyrics and laughs again falling on the couch. I elbow him, earning a groan.

"Are you coming or not?" Ashton asks and I nod after sighing. Maybe if I go out and have a few drinks I will forget about Agnes going out with Sebastian.

"But just one." I mumble pointing my finger upwards.

"When have you just had one?"

***

Despite how lucky I feel compared to the rest of girls in my school, I much rather be watching American Horror Story than here with Sebastian. Sounding pretty rude but it's the truth. I actually really want to FaceTime Luke, it's still hard for me to get used to everything that's happening at once, it feels like a lot when it comes like this.

I grab my phone from my handbag as I pretend to be listening to what Sebastian's saying and I check the time, also seeing five messages from Luke from fifteen minutes ago. He is cute, and worried about me going out with my teacher.

"You look beautiful," He complements and my smile lights up. Blushing, I mouth a 'Thank you'.

I sip the red liquid of my cocktail - or whatever I'm drinking, that it's delicious may I add - and look around the expensive looking restaurant - with even an unpronounceable name in French - that I don't even remember how we ended up here. I literally just got in his car and we both got lost in a small conversation about whatever and we suddenly are now half way from finishing our drinks.

"I'm having fun, but it feels kinda weird..." I trail off and he frowns in disappointment. I mentally face palm myself for being so amazing at flirting.

"I know," He sighs gazing around and I suddenly feel guilty for no actual reason, "But you are not a kid anymore, it shouldn't be wrong even if I'm your teacher."

I flash a smile showing sympathy and I take another sip as he starts talking again, "Is everything okay in your classes?"

I quickly nod, "Yeah."

"Sometimes I notice you walking a bit, not weird but different." He points out and I bite my inner cheek to keep myself from rolling my eyes at his remark, but it's not worth hiding it, people notice it at the end.

"Uh, yeah, it's a very long story to explain, but yeah, sometimes I walk a bit different. Nothing to really worry about." I finish off the topic, not wanting to tell him the entire story since it's pretty personal. He sends me a smile, which I return.

The conversations topic changes again and we keep a good talk going for about twenty minutes and then it's time for him to drive me home.

I lean back on the front seat of his car, admiring the leather seats and small details inside and I glance over to the window, watching as it starts raining softly as I roll my eyes.

"I hope you had a night as beautiful as your eyes," He says as we park and I blush again. He does know how to treat a girl, I must say.

"I had a great evening, thank you." I smile back and glance away trying to hide my face.

"But it has to end, or does it?" He ask leaning forward and he turns my chin to face his hazel colored eyes.

Oh, no. I know where this is going.

"I'm sorry," I say as our faces are less than two inches from each other, "I-I can't." I say backing off and leaving him with a face full of confusion.

"It's okay, I understand." He sighs and I bite my lip opening the door to exit the car.

"It's not that I don't like you or I didn't have fun, but-"

"It's okay, Agnes. I get it." His smile shows a bit of sympathy but I still feel this guilt inside my stomach. "See you on Monday."

I nod and walk away from the car, pacing towards my building. I feel a buzz in my handbag and the Gravity Falls' theme song going off. I grab my phone to see who's calling.

Lukey

I quickly swipe my thumb to the right and press my phone against my ear.

"Hello? Luke?" I ask a bit confused that he is calling me this late, even though the time wherever he is, it's probably not this late.

"Erm, this is Agnes right?"

"Yeah..." I trail off, again confused.

"This is Calum, Luke's bandmate. He is, uh, a bit too drunk." He explains and I roll my eyes showing a bit of a smile.

"Oh, well, please take him home. He shouldn't be there for so much longer." I tell Calum as I enter my building and walk up the stairs to the second floor.

"Yeah, I was going to, but he wouldn't let me unless I called you and asked your how your date when."

"It wasn't really a date," I explain, "I'll tell him tomorrow how it went. How come he got drunk?"

"We went out, and he tends to drink a bit too much when he feels like he's fucked up. You know, he has a pretty big crush on you, Ags."

I blush at his words and at the nickname, "Tell Luke that I will talk to him tomorrow and take him home. Thank you for calling, Calum."

"No problem. You really make him happy."

I smile and hang up, checking my messages as I enter my apartment. They are all drunk messages from Luke.

"How did your date go?" Eli asks and I roll my eyes sitting with her on the sofa.

"I think I found the boy of my dreams." I sigh smiling.

"Mr. Andersson?" She cocks her eyebrows and I shake my head.

--

this is a bit shitty but i hope you like it and i hope you notice that luke's pov is the first part lol
next chapter when all chapters reach 40 votes at least (pls vote and comment)