chapter 1

November 18th.

Anaya P.O.V.

I walked into the new house I had just bought.I Had hired a group of men to decorate my son's room and the house how i wanted while i was away styling on tour. I'm happy I was finally able to afford a bigger house. I've worked soo hard for this and it finally paid off. I just got off of Beyonce's tour styling her and she paid hella good. I was able to put the down payment on this house and finish off my Christmas shopping. I walked into the kitchen dragging my hand across the marble counters. This kitchen was beautiful.

"BITCH!!!" I Heard Jazz scream as she walked into the house.

"KITCHEN !" She walked into the kitchen and looked around amazed at what she was seeing just like me.

"This house is hella popping bitch." we both started laughing.

"I know I love it" I said whipping a few tears that started falling. She walked over to me grabbing me in a hug. Me and Jazz grew up together in NOLA. She's been my best friend since I was about 13 and we've became inseparable until I had to go away to college in New York. I had convinced her to move up here to New york with me once I had graduated college and had my own house. she had moved into my cramp apartment and helped me with my son Tristan when he wasn't with his father. she knew everything I've went through with me not knowing my mother and my dad disowning me and how far I've come.

"don't cry mama's. you deserve this. you worked ya ass off and got yourself here on your own." she pulled my head up fro me to look at her.

"you are the most strongest, independent women I know. okay?" I nodded my head before whipping my tears.

"shit, you can't be messing up that bomb as contour" she said causing us both to star laughing.

"Now come so I can pick out my room" she said pulling me out the kitchen and up the steps.

------------------------------

"you ready to come back home to me." I cheesed in the rearview mirror looking at Tristan. I had just picked him up from his father's house where he stayed for 3 months while I was away on tour.

"kind of" he said sipping his capri-son.

"what you mean kind of" I laughed.

"Our house is too small and Aunty Jazz has all her makeup everywhere. I want a bigger house" he said dance in his seat. little did he know that I had bought a new house.

A few minutes later I had pulled into the driveway of the new house. I turned to looked at him and he was knocked out. I lowkey expected that given the fact that our house was a little far from his father's house, almost a good hour away.

I hopped out the car and walked over to his door.

"Tristan ....Booba we home" I whispered. he opened his eyes a little and started rubbing them. I helped him out his booster seat and held his hand as I carried his bag.

"this isn't out house." he said confused.

I pulled out my key and unlocked the door which really amazed him.

"this is our house! WE GOT A NEW HOUSE !!" He screamed excited. he ran in and started looking around. That woke him right up.

"yep. let's go see your room." he ran up the stairs before me and I followed right behind.

"to your right." he stopped running and pushed open the door to his room. I walked in a few seconds later happy that he loved it. given that Tristan played football and loved the giants given that he lives in NY. I decided to make his room football themes. I had his bed be high and when he woke up instead of climbing down, it was a slide. and I had a big skin it of the NY Giants team.

"Thank you mommy." he said running over to me and hugging me by my waist.

"anything for my baby" I smiled.

"now let's get in the tub and get ready for school tomorrow okay ?" he nodded as he was about to step around me but I stopped him

"you got your own bathroom," I said pointing to the door by his closet. he cheesed at me before running over to it. ofcourse I made his bathroom football themed as well. once I heard the bath start I walked out his room and into my room plopping down on the bed.

"you did good Anaya ... you did good " I whispered to myself.

----------------------------------------

Odell P.O.V.

"Bro i swear her and Drake hooked up.That's his boo thang" Jarvis told me.

Ive been fucking around with this chick named Genie Bouchard. she wasn't no regular girl neither, shes a famous tennis player. we've been fucking around for a couple months and I was really starting to dig Lil shawty. I told Jarvis I was bout ask her to be my girl until he told me this shit about her parading around at the all-star game with Drake. I mean Drake's my nigga too, so if it's his chick then by all means he can have her.

"man fuck this shit" i sighed. i pulled out my phone and pulled up Genie's number. i texted her .

Lil bae: Im Done.

i blocked her number and placed my phone back in my pocket before grabbing my keys and me and Jarvis headed out to the club.

*****************************************************

Anaya's House and sons room in the MM.