National winchester christmas vacation

You sighed as you packed up your duffle bag for the third time this week. Dean had another hunt for y'all. Apparently somewhere Christmasy. After all it was you and Dean's first Christmas together. You finished packing your snow boots and 'snowveralls' as you called them. Basically they were overalls for snow. You walked out to the impala and threw your duffel in the back. Sam was going to stay at the bunker because Dean wanted at least for you both to have some private time. You got into the passenger seat and waited for your boyfriend. He walked out with a smirk and put his things away then hoped into his seat and started the car.
"So where we headed to?" You asked.
"Tennessee. To be specific pigeon forge." He said with a smile. You erupted into an explosion of smiles and happy screams. Sure it was a 14 hour drive. But you loved it. You often visited pigeon forge when you were young, you had so much to show him.
"Oh my gosh I love you." You said then blushed. You still weren't used to saying that.
"Love you too." He said and grabbed your hand kissing it. Your face probably looked like a tomato.
"I've so much to show you." You said.
"Hunt first, fun later." He said with a smile.
"What are we hunting." You asked.
"Wendigo, in the mountains." He answered.
"Funny, I always thought something was out there." You replied.
"Well let's get it babe. Then we have the rest of the week for fun." He said.
-------
I'm so bad. This is a teaser for y'all don't worry it'll be up tonight. Comment on what you think will happen. Love yah babes!!! See yah next update. Byesssssss!!!