Puppy chow

You were getting ready to meet Gabriel at his apartment to chill and hang out. The thing is, your an antichrist so you two being in love is kinda a big deal, but hey your sister was Castiel's girlfriend so whatever. You flashed over to his place and straightened your sweatpants and crop top. You heard growling and got the angel blade Gabe had gotten you earlier for protection. You put your purse on the bar and tightened your ponytail. You snuck as quietly as you could over to the noises and made a small gasp when you saw a hellhound on the couch. Gabriel saw you with your angel blade and prepared for whatever got you upset. When he saw what you were looking at over your shoulder he smiled. He knocked the blade out of your hand and grabbed your sides spinning you around so you saw it was him. You screamed and struggled, then seeing it was him you hugged him catching your breath from his scare.
"Damn it Gabe you scared me." You said. "And you do realize there's a hellhound on our couch."
"Sorry about the scare, but I wanted to make sure you didn't kill me when I made my move, and yes I know he's a present. I saw how those posh couples have pets with each other and I thought we should get a pet as badass as us." He explained.
"So we have a hellhound? Awesome, what's his name?" You asked.
"You can name him." He motioned to the couch. The hellhound was about the size of a Great Dane and looked like a pit bull, all black.
"How about Levi?" You said. At the name the hellhound rose his head and his tail wagged loudly thumping the couch.
"Looks like he likes it. It's biblical too, I knew Levi, good kid." He said smiling at a fond memory.
"Ok mr angel. You called for chill time and I plan on spending it well." You smirked.
"Oh really? Well then." He smiled. You pulled him in for a kiss. "Well someone's excited."
"Oh bite me." You started.
"Maybe later." He laughed interrupting.
"I missed you." You said then kissed him again. And well I'm sure you know what happens next😏.
------------------------------------------------------
I know it's been forever I'm sowwy. But on a happier note I realized I can't tell other than 1k how many reads so let's try and get to 2k I know that's a lot but If you guys request then I can write more and make this happen, you guys know what you want so tell me. Love you my lovelies! See you next update, byesssssss! ❤️❤️