Request Deanmon x angel reader

/A/N/ ok so it was deanmon x reader but I wanted the reader to be an angel hope you don't mind. For DeanmonsLilBxtch69
------------------------------------------------------
You were walking into the bunker to see Dean and Castiel. When you flew there you heard grunting and the sound of struggle. You hurried to where the sound was coming from. All the sudden you were attacked from behind. You felt a cool blade against your throat, you felt a hot breath against your ear. "Hello (y/n), welcome home." The voice you recognized as Dean said snidely. When he didn't remove the blade from your throat you figured he had gone deanmon.
"Dean, what is the matter?" You asked.
"What do you think is wrong, dear?" He sneered.
"Dean take the blade off of my throat." You commanded.
"No, now be a good angel girl and sit in that seat." He replied.
"Dean you can tell me anything we can help you." You said while complying to his previous request.
"What if I don't want to be cured? Hm? Never thought of that huh? What if I like being like this? No pain, no feelings? And soon no annoying you to deal with." He said with a smug smile. You were hurt by what he said but kept your stoic stare.
"Dean I'm not going fight you." You said as he tied you to the chair.
"Good that makes my job easier." He said. He grabbed a knife and started to carve out bits of your skin. It hurt more than the cuts and carves, to watch his smug face as he spit, insulted, and ridiculed you over and over. Finally you gave up and prayed for Castiel. He showed as fast as you could say amen. He knocked Dean out and put him in a devils trap. Castiel then untied you and sought about cleaning and bandaging your wounds. Dean soon came too, your Dean. He saw your bandages and Cas fixing your last cut. He raised a brow at the silent tears forming streams down your face. Soon Castiel was done and you left to change clothes and take a quick shower. Dean have a questioning look to Castiel.
"Dean you tortured her, if I hadn't, if she hadn't prayed for me she would have passed out from the pain. Why do you think your on a devils trap?" Castiel explained.
"I did what?" Dean asked. "I hurt her, I did all of that?"
"Yes." Castiel said. "I suggest a night of 'fluff' as Sam says. I will leave you alone now." And with that he left.
You came out of the shower letting the water hide rest of your tears. You knew he hadn't meant it but it still hurt, you pulled on some sweatpants and a loose fitting shirt. You walked back to the living room where you saw Dean sobbing in the chair still stuck in the Devils trap. Seeing how broken he was you couldn't hold in your choked sob. At the sound of your pain he looked up and saw you there with your hand covering your mouth and tears escaping your eyes. He just cried harder. You starting gain some composure freed him from his prison. As soon as he got out he hugged you. You flinched from surprise, hurt of your wounds, and the words he had said earlier. Dean noticed this and loosened his grip. You lost the little composure you had and started to cry now. Dean joined in the sob fest. You led him to the couch and you both cried rivers, streams, buckets full until both of your shirts were stained with the salty fluid from your eyes. You both fell asleep with each other warm out from the day's events and the emotional stress.
-------------------------------------------------------hey so I have been MIA for a while and I apologize school has been a bîtch and quite frankly I'm very tired so I might not update as frequently as usual. I will be updating this weekend the superwholock part 5? Wow that's a lot of parts. As a side note WEVE REACHED 900 READS!! SO LETS GET THIS UP TO 1000 I KNOW WE CAN DO THIS !!! Thank you again for reading!!
Remember read, comment, and please enjoy!!