Sam x reader

"Dean I swear to Castiel's father I will kill you!" You said while chasing Dean around the motel room. He thought it would be funny to draw a mustache on you while you were sleeping. Usually it wouldn't bother you but this time he didn't read the label and it was a permanent marker. So you were chasing him out of anger. At that moment Sam walked in with food just to be treated with Dean on the floor face down after tripping and face planting and you hovering over him grinning like an idiot.

"Um......(y/n) whatcha doin? And why do you have a mustache?" He asked.

"I may or may not have drawn a mustache on her while she was sleeping with a permanent marker." Dean answers coolly from on the floor.

" that was a smart idea," Sam snickers," So anybody hungry."
"Depends on what you brought." You say while getting off of Dean and giving Sam a peck on the lips.

        "I swear sometimes you can be such a Dean." He says.
"Excuse me?" Dean asks. Sam opens the bag to reveal chicken tenders, burgers, beer, dipping sauce, and three large orders of waffle fries. "Good job Sammy, you've completed a very successful food run!" Dean congratulates Sam with a pat on the back as he goes to pick out his food.
        "Looks great, babe." You say as you grab some fries off of Sam's plate.
           "Get a room!" Dean exclaimed.
        "Um we are in a room." You said letting your sassiness show.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Night babe." Sam says in your ear as he lays beside you. "I think the mustache is hot." He says. You scoff, and snuggle into him.
       "Night bro." Dean says obviously annoyed.
        "Night Dean, better sleep with one eye open." You warn laughing at his slightly worried expression. Later that night you get the same marker and draw an ugly beauty spot right beside his lips and a French mustache.
Let's just say you got your revenge and to this day Dean hasn't drawn on you once.

/A/N/ probably is bad but you know anyway so I'm dedicating this to _NemoNerdyEmo_ because she's just the best. And I want her to update the book we are writing together. Yes I am in fact bugging in my story. Anyway thanks for reading I'll update later byes.