Superwholock part 3

/A/N/ here it is guys I'll update the Misha x reader a bit later tonight (not to late I promise!) this song just because it fits so yep I'm done now!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
In the morning you went down to sherlocks flat to get started on breakfast not expecting Sherlock and The Doctor to be up. You were used to Dean and Sam sleeping in. So you greeted them hurriedly and went about making some breakfast. You turned on the kettle to brew some English breakfast for yourself and began working on breakfast. You opened the fridge and did a double take when you saw the brain on ceramic rap on the first shelf.
"Sherlock?" You asked.
"Hm?" He hummed in answer.
"Is it normal to have a brain in your fridge?" You asked.
"Yes actually just added him in last week." He responded.
"Ok then." You replied.
You went over to the pantry searching for some sort of food to cook. After seeing nothing presentable you walked back out to the kitchen.
"Um there is literally no food whatsoever in that kitchen." You said. The Doctor sniggered.
"Well why doesn't the Doctor accompany you to his TARDIS and you can see if there is any suitable food to cook in there?" Sherlock asked with a smirk towards a slightly red faced Doctor. When you realized you came out in your pjs which happened to be a really oversized shirt of Sams and a pair of Deans boxers. You sighed and looped your arm around The Doctors.
"Let's." You said leading him to the door.
"You aren't going to change first?" He asked.
"Why? It's early and we're gonna be in the TARDIS whatever that is." You replied.
"Stands for time and relative dimensions in space." He said with a proud smile.
"Ok space boy." You said mimicking Donna.
"Oh not you too." He huffed, You laughed.
"It's ok I won't tease you anymore I actually thinks it's cool. I've always wanted to see the stars you know? The way they seem to move the way they make constellations. There just so beautiful." You did staring at the still dark sky.
"We could always take a quick trip up there." He offered.
"Sure, yeah I would like that." You didn't have to be asked twice.
"Alright let me just open her up." He said with a small smile. You walked in and looked around in awe.
"It's smaller on the outside." You said.
"Of course you would." He said with a sigh.
"So where too?"
"Um how about Alfa Centauri or Rigel?" You asked.
"Well someone knows her stars." He said with a grin.
"Well earth and space science was my favorite subject." You said.
"Well how about we visit Alfa Centauri being born and Rigel dying?" He asked.
"Sounds good." You answered.
"Hold on now." He warned.
"Ok." You respond while holding tightly to the console railing. The TARDIS begins to make a noise of a wheezing old man signaling the start of her journey. You look at The Doctor as he runs around like a mad man flipping buttons and pulling on leavers. Once you've reached Alfa Centauri he opens her doors and sits on  the ledge. You go to join him and rest your head on his shoulder. Staring at the bright figure before you. First all you see is hot white light then it burst into millions of colors shades of blue and purple you've never seen before. Greens, oranges, reds, violets, blacks, whites, greys, and every othe color you couldn't imagine. All of it seemed to happen in a second. Then the colors began to compress and the white light came into view again. At the end of its birth Alfa Centauri took its shape and color you knew it to be. You stared in awe looking at it just studying the light and depth. The Doctor was studying as well but not the star. He was watching all of your reactions. The way your face lit up with all of the color enhancing your (e/c) eyes and your (h/c) hair. The way your hand found his and you squeezed it at the climactic parts. How peaceful you looked watching the new star form. How he knew if he didn't stop now he would end up causing yet another awkward situation. He then stood offering his hand to help you up. To which you accepted gratefully. You held on to the console again as he piloted to Rigel. He again opened the doors and sat down while you walked over sitting next to him laying your head of his shoulder anticipating the end of Rigel. It was like watching the birth of Alfa Centauri in reverse. The colors came back all kinds with shades you hadn't seen before. The all of the suddenly white hot light engulfed the star and it was almost like it had disappeared. All that was left was the small sphere the star had once been giving out a weak glow. It was almost depressing watching a star die. But you brushed it off. This time you stood and helped The Doctor up. He gladly accepted and walked back over to the panel. He then escorted you to the kitchen to grab some necessary ingredients for breakfast.
"Thank you, for everything, seeing those stars was just wow." You exhaled.
"Your welcome, anytime really." He said.
He dropped you both off just 10 minutes after you both walked into the TARDIS. The sun still not out yet. You took the ingredients and made eggs and pancakes for you all. He helped as much as he could and you all woke up to the smell of food and the sound of laughter.
-------------------------------------------------------
/A/N/ so there is going to be a part four this was just a filler and a relationship development between you and the doctor. Hope you enjoyed!!! Will be updating a Misha x reader later tonight tho so I will see you then!! As always read,  comment, and enjoy!!!! Byesssssss