Ill man the flashlight

You walked up to the scary looking ghost infested house. You currently in hunter training and Dean and Sam wanted to take you on your first hunt. An easy salt and burn was all they said. You were grabbing supplies from the back of baby. They walked in front of you and started to load their guns.
"I'll man the flashlight!" You said eagerly.
"You do that." Dean sniggered.
"Yeah have at it." Sam laughed. You wore a cheesy grin walking in front of them both donning iron rings, a pouch of salt, and of course the flashlight. You walked around and started to search the rotting houses contents. You found a few pictures of an old woman and three young children. You saw a few devil traps and a few angel sigils.
"So was a hunter here or something?" You asked looking at the markings.
"Could have been." Sam answered.
"Good catch (y/n)." Dean said patting your back.
"Thanks squirrel." You replied.
"Welcome raccoon." He smiled loving Crowley's nick name for you. You rolled your eyes.
"Hey you guys get this, this old woman here, her three grandchildren sold their souls to get her back and one of them died before the ten year mark." Sam explained. You looked over to Dean who could have cared less.
"And that has to do with this how?" Dean asked voicing your thoughts. Just then the lights flickered and the radio started to static. You jumped behind Dean and he stood protectively in front of you. You freaked out and kept running the flashlight over the walls behind you. You loaded your rock salt into your gun like Dean and Sam had taught you. You saw the gun and aimed it at the little girl in front of you. You fired then as she got closer then she busted in flames. Sam came walking up from the basement. "As I was saying.." Then he continued with an extremely long exclamation that you didn't care about.
-------------------------------------------------------
another short one but you know two short ones so. Yep love y'all! Comment, request! Byesssss!