Body swap

Request: Dean and reader swap body's and reader is Sam's girlfriend.
Expect a lot of updates today😁😂✌🏻️
-----------------------------------------------------
You and the Winchester brothers were hunting a trickster. Everything was going great, we killed him, but before he died he snapped his fingers and you grew lightheaded. Unknown to you Dean also got lightheaded. You both thought nothing of it and went back to your motel. You took a shower and went to bed with your boyfriend Sam. You woke up and grunted, huh deeper voice, eh morning voice probably. Was I this tall last night? Why am I in my own bed? You got up and walked to the bathroom splashing your face with water. You looked in the mirror, I know I'm not this attractive, I also know that I'm not a dude, and I'm positive I'm not Dean. I bet the trickster did this. You walked back out and shrugged. You took you phone out to record deans reaction especially since your body was experiencing something known to most as 'that time of the month'.
Dean woke up and he fell out of bed trying to scramble away from Sam's embrace. He stood up and a girly shriek escaped his, well your mouth. He saw you, well him recording and laughing your ass off. Then after you explained what was happening and helped him clean your, well issues. He was fully grossed out and appreciated you and all women more and you were checking his body out. You were flexing all of his muscles and stroking his face. You had to admit you loved Sam and his mooseness but Dean was pretty hot. Sam woke up and kissed you, you could tell it had tung because after you saw yourself gag. It was hard to wipe the grin off your face. You grabbed a beer to be more "Dean-like" and sat down. Dean looked at you like you were supposed to say something.
"Morning Sammy, sleep well?" You asked testing your extremely low voice.
"Alright what's going on." Sam asked. You watched Dean facepalm and you let out a gut busting laugh.
"The trickster switch Dean and my bodies, I'm (y/n), and that's Dean in my body. You kissed your brother. Oh my gosh." You laughed wiping the tears escaping your eyes.
"Ok first off gross, second what the hell are we supposed to do?" Sam answered.
"We could see if cas can fix us." You offered.
"Sure you have to call him though." Dean answered.
"Oh yeah I forgot about that whole profound bond stuff. Hello Castiel could you come bye we have a situation." You said in deans body.
"Hello Dean, what do you need?" Castiel asked.
"You." You answered in Dean's sultry voice. The you walked up and planted Dean's lips on Castiel's. He was confused and just stood there taking the kiss. You broke the kiss and walked away seeing Deans reaction. Your face was red as a tomato and Sam was about to explode from pent up laughter.
"Hello (y/n), I know that's you." He said looking at deans body.
"How'd yah guess?" You asked.
"The kiss told me everything." He replied. He placed his two fingers on Deans head then on yours. He mumbled a few words in enochian and left. After Dean finished sucker punching your body's face and a good nap you were back in your rightful bodies.