Superwholock part 2

/A/N/ the songs a bit random I was just listening to this while writing there will be a part three because I feel like it. So without further ado (otherwise known as my rambling) superwholock part 2/
-------------------------------------------------------
You and Donna exchanged stories while you unpacked yours and the brothers stuff. She was a very nice woman with a sassitude to rival Sam's. You both quickly warmed up to each other. Mean while the boys downstairs were discussing the recent up comings in London lately.
"So as a run down, people are going missing and being attacked, few have made it out alive and there have been many corpses dumped in several unused flats in various locations." John read off of the notes he had taken from the police reports and the newspaper.
"I've already visited the scenes, it is murder, but, not any kind I've seen before. The all have their guts devoured, several cuts and scratches. Some of the corpses have also had Bluetooth earpieces connected to their brain." Sherlock ran down the facts like an emotionless robot.
"So we can rule out humans, Angels and Demons then. The scratches and guts could be hell hounds." Dean said more so to Sam.
"We can also rule out most alien races, Daleks and possibly Vashta Nerada." The Doctor counted off on his fingers.
"I wouldn't rule them out quite yet." Sherlock replied.
"Dean does he sound familiar? Didn't some one tell us about aliens and crap like that?" Sam asked.
"Did you say Dean? As in Dean Winchester?" The Doctor asked.
"Yes I'm Dean and this is Sam our sister (y/n) is upstairs with Donna? I think you said that was her name." Dean replied, "Do you know us or something?"
"Yes, you've grown up quite a bit Dean, you too Sam. I met you two when your father and I were working a case with demons and the Vashta Nerada. Of course I've regenerated since then." The Doctor replied.
"Doctor? Is it you?" Sam asked.
"In the flesh." The Doctor replied.
"Good to see you again." Dean said giving The Doctor a good handshake.
"So the case?" Sherlock asked annoyed.
"Ah yes, well could the Hell hounds possibly be working with weeping angels? That would explain the missing people." The Doctor said.
"Your forgetting or avoiding more like, The cyberman and the Vashta Nerada." Sherlock said.
"Yes well they aren't the most pleasant things." The Doctor replied.
"So we can agree that weeping angels or angel, cyberman, Hell hounds and Vashta Nerada." Dean asked. Everyone replied with a yes or a nod of the head. You and Donna were gossiping in your room that you decided to share with her. She was talking about the weird and interesting places the doctor had taken her and Jack. Although she made sure to say how annoying he was. You shared some of the more interesting hunt stories you had and had a good laugh with her about some of the stupid thing that The Doctor had done. You talked about your love life which for you wasn't interesting at all. Dean was the one to go out on a daily basis with random girls from a bar while you and Sam stayed single most of the time. Okay all of the time. She told you about how The Doctor found her and of all the other strange boyfriends she had. She had some overall great advice. You both decided to head downstairs but not before you both changed into something more comfortable.
-------------------------------------------------------

shown above☝️☝-------------------------------------------------------You and Donna walked back down to where all the men were

shown above☝️☝
-------------------------------------------------------
You and Donna walked back down to where all the men were. You confessed to Donna that you thought The Doctor was very attractive but it was too soon to see if you liked him yet. She was a complete fangirl like you and claimed she ships it to which you rolled your eyes and did your best not to blush.
"So we all agree?" You heard Dean say.
"We agree on what?" You ask walking down with Donna.
"What we are going to be hunting." Sam answered.
"Oh (y/n) this is The Doctor, Sherlock, and John." Dean said while pointing to each of them as he maimed them. You shook everyone's hand and introduced yourself. Donna saw the blush in The Doctors face when you shook his hand. And John didn't fail to notice the tiny pink splash on sherlocks face when he shook Donna's hand. After eating some take away as the British residents called it you all divided up where you were going to 'sleep'. You and Donna shared and Sam and Dean each got their own room. The Doctor stayed in the TARDIS. And John and Sherlock stayed where that were. You and Donna were talking agin because neither of you could sleep.
"So The Doctor eh? He's a handful but his hairs nice." She said.
"Isn't it?" You replied.
"You totally fancy him." She teased.
"Well what about Sherlock? Don't tell me you didn't see his pink cheeks." You teased back.
"Yes well he is beautiful is he not?" She replied smugly.
"Not as beautiful as the doctor." You said.
"Yuck, I don't see how you have feelings for that space boy." She said.
"He seems so nice, he's absolutely gorgeous and well what's not to love?" You asked.
"Oh yeah you are my new otp." Donna said.
"Please, you and Sherlock are a much better ship." You said.
"Whatever plaid, yep that's your new name plaid, I quite like it." She said with a smirk.
"It's not my fault most of my shirts are hand me downs." You said defensively.
"Quiet down you too! And Dolock is a good ship!" Sam hollered from his room.
"Night Dolock." You said with a laugh.
"Night plaid Doctor." She replied with a grin.
And with that you both slept silently.
~somewhere in London~
"We will DELETE those who resist upgration." A cyberman called out.
"Hey who turned out the lights?" The Vashta Nerada spoke.
A weeping Angel hissed and the Hell Hounds growled.
"You might be wondering why I called this meeting. Well my little friends and I are long overdue for a play date and well Vashta Nerada I have a message to send them."
"Did you miss me?" The Vashta Nerada called loudly from the shadows.
-------------------------------------------------------
/A/N/ is that a worthy cliff hanger? Probably not anyway I hope you enjoyed and like I said earlier I will have a part three just not sure when I'll be updating it but it won't be too long from now. I wanted to explain the reason that The Doctor didn't know you were Sam and deans sister is because you were adopted by Them after they met The Doctor. So As always read, comment and enjoy!!!! Byesssss!!