There Is No End.

There Is No End.

Do you ever get to that point where you're just.. Tired?

You feel so full of emotions, so full of the problems you are facing, that you just throw up your hands and say "Fuck it"

Everyone bombards you with questions, like you owe it to them to spill everything out.

But, not only do you not know how to, you don't want to.

Do you ever cry so much that suddenly the tears cut off, and suddenly you're numb?

Do you know how frustrating it is to have gaps in your memory? Memories so repressed that you cannot access them, no matter how hard you try?

Showing weakness is not a thing I do. It is something I don't ever want to do.

I have so many walls up, that not even have access to some of them.

Do you ever feel like you're just.. A lab rat?

A test subject through life?

Like you're.. A human defect?

Every time you find your feet, the carpet is ripped from you, again and again.

You try. Fuck, how you try.

But the hallway is too dark, you see no end.

There is no end.

You stumble, your hands and knees are bloody from all the falls, you crawl, towards the end.

But it's an illusion.

Suffering is all you will ever know.

There is no end.

I'll always be fine.

I need to be.

No matter how badly I sometimes want to give in,

I have no choice, I'm a survivor.

Like it or not.

****

Hey guys! I know, I haven't uploaded in sooo long! I'm trying to make my way back, but I ask you to please be patient with me. Thank you all for your kind words, all your love and support means more to me than you will ever know! :)

Thank you for reading! Let me know what you think :)

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me :)

- Jade xx