Chapter 62- He's Here

-4 Months Later-

I'm 8 months pregnant now and I'm about to pop. I can't even bend over and when you have kids who can barely get dressed, putting on their shoes has become a problem. Chris is staying home for the next 3 months until everything goes back to normal. Today Macy and I are going to the market to get some groceries. Chris's mom is taking all the kids today since she doesn't spend much time with them. We get to the store and go inside. I go to the baby aisle first to grab some more diapers. As I'm putting the box in the cart I feel a sharp pain in my side. It's almost like pins with pressure are pushing out on me. I drop the box, clutching my side. Macy comes running to me, laying a hand on my back.

"I'm fine." I smile, standing back up.
"Okay." She says, walking away with her cart.

When shopping is done we head back to my  house first and begin unloading the van. As I'm bringing in bags I feel another sharp pain in my side. Once again Macy comes running to me. She lays a hand on my back and takes me to the couch. I lay down and she places a blanket over me.

"I'll finish groceries. You rest." She smiles, walking out the door.

As she's in the kitchen unpacking the groceries I feel another pain in my side causing me to wince in pain. I keep quiet so she can't hear nothing but suddenly I feel something wet go down the side of my leg.

"Uh-oh." I say, moving the blanket and looking down at my leg. I'm wearing shorts so it's easy to see the blood and water.

"What?" She asks, running to me. She looks down to where I am and her eyes widen in shock. "Oh God!" I exclaim."

Everything happens in fast motion after that. She's grabbing my hospital bag and I'm slowly making my way to the van so she can drive me. When she gets in and pulls out of the driveway I remember Chris is out to lunch.

"We need to call Chris!" I exclaim, clinging to the door and center console.
"I already did before we left. He's on his way there." She says calmly.

In no time we're at the hospital and I'm being wheeled in in a wheelchair. I'm placed in a room and Macy helps me into the bed. Doctors and nurses spend the next 10 minutes coming in and out of my room until finally they tell me I'm able to push.

"Where's Chris?" I yell over the commotion.
"Right here baby!" He says, running into the room. He grabs one of my hands and kisses my forehead. Macy has my other hand in hers and squeeze them both as I try to push this human out of me. The pain is so much and I just wish it would end.

"The shoulders are out." A nurse says from below me. I push one more big push and I feel everything gush out of me. I hear the baby cry and I collapse back onto the bed. Chris cuts the cord and the baby is placed on my chest.

"He's so beautiful." I smile down, kissing his forehead.
"What are you guys gonna name him?" Macy asks as the nurse takes him away from me to go get checked on. I look at Chris and smile.
"Brady." He says, kissing me softly.
"We wanted to incorporate Brad's name in there." I smile.

"That's so sweet!" Macy exclaims, grabbing my hand.

I feel something come out of me down there and I look down in confusion.

"Excuse me." I call to the nurse who's cleaning up the room.
"Yes?" She asks, turning to me.

"Is that normal?" I ask, pointing to my spot. She looks down and by the look on her face it isn't normal.
"I'll be right back." She says, running out of the room.

I suddenly feel really hot and I feel another gush of stuff come out of me. I look up and Chris before everything goes blurry and then finally black.