Chapter 10- Moving And Building

After dropping the girls off I sit in the parking lot and check my phone. Josh texted me a while ago and told me to meet him at a certain address which is weird because I thought he was at work. I pull out of the parking lot and make my way to address. Brad is picking the girls up from school. He has clothes and things at his house for them so they didn't have to bring anything. I reach the address. The number '190' is on a brick post at the end of the driveway. When I turn in the driveway I feel like I'm in a movie. The driveway has a huge tree on one side with a nice green lawn covering both sides. It looks magical with the sun shining around everywhere. I get out of the car and look around. I see Josh stood on the front porch, his hands in his pockets and a smile on his face.

"It's gorgeous." I say, walking up to him. I wrap an arm around his waist and he kisses the side of my head. I pull away and look at the front of the house. He's a realtor so it isn't uncommon for him to show me random houses like this. I have been looking for a new one but I haven't made it passed looking at pictures on the internet. 

"I'm glad you like it." He smiles wider. "Because it's mine." I look at him with confusion.

"You already have a house." I chuckle.
"I always wanted my own. I bought this as a fixer upper and now it's just the way I wanted it."
"It's really beautiful." I smile.

"I was thinking when it's all finished we could all move into it."
"What?" I turn around, shocked.
"You and the girls. There's enough room. There's a large room that they could share and another bedroom for the babies. It would be great."
"Are you sure your ready for that?" I ask, stepping closer to him.

"I'm positive. I've been thinking about this for a long time. You could go back to work since my mom only lives a few houses down. It's a babysitter for you."
"You really serious about this." I smile, looking up at him.
"Of course I am." He smiles, kissing me.

* * * *

Josh says the house will be ready to move into in about a week but we don't have to move in exactly then. I'd like to sell this house first. I could definitely use the money from it. Plus I have to find the time to sit the girls down and tell them about this big change coming. They may need some time to adjust to the news.

 I decided to get some cleaning while the girls are away. It'll be hard to do it while their home because when they're home they like me to play with them or feed them or tell me all about what they did at school. I still can't believe we're all moving in together. The idea of that makes me both scared and excited. It'll definitely be a change, but change can be a little good.