Will You Stay Away Forever? 44

Start from the beginning

“Mhm?” Brian groaned deep from within his throat and pushed his fingers into Chloe’s long blonde hair.

“What do you want me to do to you?” Her luscious lips whispered against his pelvic bone while her hand rubbed his hard member through his black jeans.

Brian’s hand hooked underneath Chloe’s jaw and he lifted her face to look into his burning eyes. There was no need for him to put it to words, and Brian’s thumb slowly grazed her bottom lip before he undid the flies of his jeans.

She giggled slyly after sliding his pants to the floor, along with Brian’s dark blue boxers. His hard member was completely revealed to her and she took a hold of his shaft, slowly pumping him.

Brian’s tight grip on the roots of Chloe’s hair intensified and he pushed her face closer, letting her take him into his mouth. Her soft lips gently glided along his length while her tongue teased the sensitive skin.

Brian’s moans were enough to turn her on and she began sucking him teasingly, making him hiss in delight as she kneaded his balls. He bucked his hips and Chloe clawed his tensed stomach with her nails.

Brian’s harsh pull on her hair stopped Chloe’s pleasuring and she looked up. Pure lust burnt in his eyes, “I’m not gonna last.” He panted and pulled her up into a kiss that oozed desire.

Chloe squealed into his mouth when Brian picked her up by the back of her thighs and carried her to the bathroom. “I’ve an idea.” He winked while getting rid of her panties, and his gaze dwelled upon the hot tub.

“Care to join me, Mr. Haner?” Chloe playfully bit her lip and stepped into the large, round Jacuzzi. She relaxed against the marble, enjoying the soothing, hot water and closed her eyes. She soon felt Brian’s lips linger on the base of Chloe’s jaw line, showering it with nips and bites.

“I love you, Angel, so much.” Brian murmured by her cheek and his hand caressed her baby bump underneath the water.

Chloe smiled and opened her eyes. “I love you too baby, forever.” Chloe nuzzled his neck, which smelled of his musky cologne. They shared brief, meaningful kisses while Chloe climbed onto Brian’s lap and rested each knee on either side of his body.

“You’re beautiful.” He said while kissing her collar bone and Brian’s hand slid down Chloe’s back to caress her buttocks.

“Make love to me.” She moaned passionately into his ear and rocked her hips on Brian’s, feeling his hardness dig into her softness. Brian groaned desirously and slid all the way into her, making them both hiss in delight.

His thrusts were slow and deep, and they sent shudders of pleasure throughout Chloe’s aroused body. She kissed him passionately, driving her tongue into his inviting mouth and held onto his shoulders for support while he gripped her hips. “Chloe, I’m so fucking close.” Brian hissed and sank his teeth into her neck.

“I know.” She breathed and quickened her pace, feeling herself contract around his solid member. A yelp left Chloe’s mouth when Brian began going at an unbelievably fast pace, turning their slow lovemaking session into wild, demanding sex.

He drove her to new heights of pleasure she had never experienced before and she desperately reached for his body, trying to control herself. “Don’t stop!” She moaned and kissed him hard just when his fingernails pushed deep into the flesh of her thighs, and they both hit release.

Chloe shook in his arms while Brian tilted his head back and panted heavily. “Damn!” Brian called and stroked the curve of Chloe’s lower back.

“Ditto.” Chloe chuckled and ran her hands over Brian’s tattooed chest, feeling his defined pecks flex beneath her touch.

He took her hand and pressed a kiss to the inside of Chloe’s wrist, which he knew very well was a sensitive area of hers. “Let’s go out tonight.” He said and played with her fingers.

Chloe laid her head on his shoulder, “On a stroll?” She relaxed into his welcoming body.

“No,” Brian laughed. “I’ll take you on a nice dinner, you deserve it.” Brian kissed her forehead. “Sounds good?” He asked.

“You don’t have to, we can just hang out here…” Chloe drew random shaped on his skin with her fingernail.

She felt him shake his head, “No, I insist.” He said smugly.

“Ok then, you can take me out.” She said before stepping out of the tub and wrapping a towel around her middle. “I better put some rollers in my hair…” Chloe mumbled.

“Can you put rollers in my hair?” Brian grinned childishly while tying a towel around his crotch.

“Yeah, in your pubic hair maybe.” Chloe chuckled and walked away, leaving Brian to take care of the mess. She lifted her beauty bag onto the vanity table and pulled out a few Velcro rollers.

“That wasn’t nice.”  Brian said while walking out of the bathroom. In the mirror, she could see him drop his towel to the floor, which gave her a nice view of his rear. “Perv.” Brian looked over his shoulder and sat down on the edge of the bed.

“Whatever.” Chloe rolled her eyes and put some pomade in her wet locks. “Are you just going to sit there naked and watch me do my hair?” Chloe raised an eyebrow.

Yup.” Brian said simply and lay on his side, resting his bodyweight on his elbow.

“I should take a picture.” Chloe grinned and pulled out her thin, pink camera. “Look sexy for me!” She giggled.

“I’m always sexy, I’m Syn Gates!” Brian arrogantly remarked as he posed for her picture.

“I’ll send this to Arin.” Chloe smirked and put the camera aside, “He’d die.”

“I think he’s kinda busy boning that Alyssa girl at the moment.” Brian said and combed his hand through his wet black hair. Chloe shrugged in response and proceeded to blow-drying her hair, which wasn’t tough because it was naturally pretty straight.

As she started using her curling tong to create some initial texture, she heard Brian snore with laughter. “What?” She asked.

“You smack your lips when you concentrate, it’s cute.” He flashed her a smile through the mirror.

“You do the same thing, dumbass!” She laughed at his remark. “Have you watched the ‘So Far Away’ video? You’re smacking your lips the whole time!” She tossed the cap of her hairspray at him.

“This look’s working for you.” Brian smirked at the rollers in her hair when Chloe made her way to the bed and on top of him. He then slipped the tiny towel off her and covered them both with the crisp comforter. “Wanna get some sleep?” He stroked face with the back of his tattooed fingers.

 “Yes please.” Chloe nodded and snuggled to him.

______________

-evil laugh- super fast upload :o

Hope you enjoyed it and if you did so please vote and comment, so I could know that you're liking what I'm posting!!!

Julia <3