Will You Stay Away Forever? 47

The following day, they were already back on the tour bus, on their way to the next gig. Even though the bus was fairly air conditioned, Chloe couldn't help but feel hot, which was probably a result of her pregnancy.

She was heading for the kitchen for a glass of water when a cold remark made her stop if her tracks. 

“Jeez Chloe, put some clothes on…” Jewel said and rolled her eyes. Chloe stopped in her tracks and eyed her own outfit, all she had on was an over sized button up shirt and black lingerie underneath.

“Jewel…This is how I’m comfortable, I wouldn’t mind it if you walked around naked…” Chloe mumbled sheepishly, not understanding what the deal was.

Jewel smirked scorning, “Oh really? Cause I personally think that you would mind it if I shoved my ass in your boyfriend’s face.” Jewel said coldly and looked at Johnny in the corner of her eye.

Chloe’s expression dropped and she looked around at all of the girls, who had similar looks on their faces while the guys just looked like they wanted the ground to open up and swallow them.

“Guys…” Chloe said apologetically. “I’m not trying to provoke anyone…I’m pregnant, who would even want to look at a pregnant cow?” She mumbled sadly.

“You’re as far away from a cow as it could get.” Jewel muttered, not really accepting Chloe’s apology.

“Jewel, are you fucking serious?! Are you really going to start this shit now!? Why would I even want to fucking seduce Johnny? Or Zack!?” Chloe looked at Alex, who looked like she was agreeing with what Jewel had to say.

“I don’t know, you fucking tell me!” Jewel called and stood up, which was rather intimidating because of her height and sultry looks.

“Jewel what the fuck! I’m fucking pregnant! You think it’s easy?! I’m so tired and my boobs hurt and I’m fat and cranky all the time and I can’t even have sex properly!” Chloe burst, saying it all in one breath.

After she realized what she has just said, Chloe immediately looked at Brian. He looked crushed and enraged. Right when Chloe opened her mouth to say something to him, Brian jumped to his feet and stormed to the other side of the bus.

Brian…” Chloe went after him to the bunk area where he turned around, his eyes enraged.

“What the fuck Chloe!? What the hell was that for huh?!” He pointed his finger at her, clearly pissed.

“Brian I-I’m exhausted-“

“I proposed to you last night and you go around telling people that our sex is bad, seriously!?” He looked enraged. “It’s like no matter what I do, it’ll never be enough for you! What else do you want from me?!” He called, making shivers run down Chloe’s back.

“Brian, I didn’t mean for you to look bad…I just never knew that the way I dress on the bus made Jewel that…um…” She said helplessly.

Brian rested his hand against the frame of the bunk, “It’s not about you Chloe! I’m sorry to inform you that the world doesn’t revolve around Kaja Laursen!” He snapped.

“Brian…” Chloe whispered, clearly offended.

“Why can’t you just suck it up and listen to what Jewel had to say to you?! If it bothers her so much then go ahead and put some pants on! Be a friend! You know how much of a man whore Johnny is so you can at least be supportive of Jewel and not give her a reason to be mad at you?! She’s paranoid anyways!” Brian said angrily.