Will You Stay Away Forever? 30

It seemed as if the world was moving in slow-motion. Brian’s tattooed biceps clenched as his fist crashed into Matt’s face, causing Matt to stumble backwards, his spine loudly hitting the staircase. As Chloe failed to keep her balance, she felt herself dangerously sliding to the floor after Matt had pushed her away.

Brian’s dark brown eyes widened with horror when he turned around to see her fall. But as suddenly as it all started, a strong pair of arms closed on Chloe’s ribcage just in time to catch her, preventing her body from crashing into the floor. Chloe’s gaze landed on the hands that held her, the leopard print tattoo revealed that it was Zack who had caught her.

“Chlo, are you ok?” She faintly heard Zack’s concerned voice, all she could do was slowly nod while he helped her to her feed. Chloe’s eyes once again found Brian’s, which were full of fury.

The second Brian saw she was alright, he turned back around to face Matt, who was painfully holding onto his face. Chloe’s guts churned at the sight of his facial expression, she knew what was coming next.

Motherfucker!” Brian hollered at Matt as he leapt onto him once again, his tattooed fingers closed on Matt’s shirt as he dragged him away from the stairs, throwing him onto the floor.  “She’s pregnant you piece of shit, I’m going to fucking murder you!” Brian growled, his voice was completely different, it was full of loath and rage.

Chloe felt as if she froze in her tracks, she was in complete shock. Jade was yelling at Brian to get off Matt, but he wouldn’t listen, he just slammed his fists into Matt’s body, again and again. Chloe wanted it to stop, she wished it was all a horrible dream, but her feet refused to move even an inch.

To her surprise, in a matter of seconds, Johnny rushed to Matt’s side, roughly pushing Brian off him, successfully. Johnny might not be as physically fit as the other guys might seem to be, but that dude is a fucking animal when it comes to defending his friends.

“Enough!” Johnny yelled at Brian, forcefully peeling him off Matt, who had a thick trail of blood trickling from a deep cut in his busted lip. Brian tried to resist but Zack grabbed the back of Brian’s shirt, tugging it backwards, making Brian stumble.

Jade was panicking, trying to see how badly her husband was hurt, she had her hands all over his body. But Matt wasn’t paying attention to anyone. Instead, his light eyes met Chloe’s and he stared at her for a long second. She could see the remorse and the regret, but she couldn’t deal with that, it was too stressful.

“Out of my house!” Chloe called angrily, finally letting herself be heard, “All of you, get out of here!” She repeated, pointing to the door. “Out!” She growled venomously when Jade tried to argue.

“You heard her.” Zack sighed, lifting his hand up in surrender, heading to the open front door.

Now!” Chloe urged them to get the hell out of there, she couldn’t stand their presence.

“C’mon…” Johnny said quietly, pushing Matt and Jade towards the door.

“Not you! You moron!” Chloe said in frustration when she noticed Brian dragging his feet in the door’s direction, lightly massaging his hurting knuckles. He sighed and slammed the door shut, growling when the hard wood came in contact with his palm.

“That fucking cocky assed bastard, who the fuck does he think he is-“ Brian began cursing at Matt under his breath. Chloe turned her back to him and walked to the couch, sitting down on the soft material.

She buried her hands in her flowing hair, resting her elbows on her bent knees. She closed her eyes, letting herself breath, trying to allow her heart to regain its normal beat.