Will You Stay Away Forever? 44

“Chloe…” Brian sighed while he stood in the middle of their hotel room, his hand shoved into the pockets of his jeans while he watched her run around. Chloe then disappeared in the bathroom and a few seconds later he heard the water running.

He followed the sounds and stood at the doorstep, leaning against the frame. “What are you doing?” Brian asked, trying to initiate a conversation.

“What does it look like I’m doing? I’m preparing a bath for myself.” Chloe said dryly and poured some bubble gel into the gushing waters.

Lost for words and actions, Brian walked up to Chloe from behind and closed his hands on her arms, immediately feeling shivers run down her skin. “Baby…let’s be friends again.” He mumbled against the delicate skin of her shoulder while pressing soft kisses to it.

Chloe froze up and it seemed as if she was trying to figure out what to do next. Eventually, she turned around in his arms. “We are friends.” She sighed, cupping his handsome face in her small hands.

Brian smiled warmly and he immediately placed loving kisses to her forehead and nose, before pressing his lips upon Chloe’s in a soft peck. “I should have been more-“ He began apologizing for the previous night but Chloe shook her head, silencing him.

“Forget it.” She whispered and gave his cheek one last stroke before rushing out of the bathroom. Chloe bent over to open her suitcase and looked for some clean clothes, she was about to pull out a short, flowing dress when she felt Brian’s large hands rest on her hips.

She remained still and a tingle of excitement rushed through her body when the rough material of Brian’s jeans pressed to the sensitive skin of the back of Chloe’s legs. Brian's touch began creeping up her back until his finger found the zipper of her dress.

Chloe straightened her back and faced Brian. Their faces were so near, she could spot each and every tiny freckle on his skin. Her breath turned ragged when Brian began tugging her zipper down at an extremely slow rate.

Chloe gasped the second Brian’s hands slithered inside the slit of her dress and came to direct contact with her lower back, they traveled south till she felt him gently linger on the lacey band of her underwear. Before she noticed, her dress fell to her ankles and Brian unclasped her bra, letting it follow the dress to the floor.

Chloe felt unbelievably exposed and yet very sexy when she was almost completely nude in Brian’s presence, while he still had all of his clothes on.  Their mouths pressed eagerly in a passionate kiss.

Brian, you forgot your key in the door-“ Zack yelled and opened the door. “Ok, bad timing.” He trailed off and shut it behind him.

Brian smirked and his kiss turned deeper and hungrier. His teeth sank into Chloe’s lips and he sucked her tongue while pressing his body harder to hers. Chloe’s back arched from the intensity of the kiss and it seemed as if he was slowly devouring her, until she was lowered onto the floor.

“Wait.” Chloe panted and rested her head against the carpet floor, which gave Brian perfect access to the base of her neck and he immediately began sucking it. “Get up.” She ordered and pushed him off.

Brian’s facial expression was a bit confused but he obeyed. Once he was standing, Chloe pointed to his shirt, “Take if off.” She smirked and leaned back, watching him unbutton it. Once he was done Brian smirked slyly and tossed the shirt at Chloe, making her grin.

She kneeled in front of Brian and with a swift motion of her hand, removed his belt. “Baby?” She mumbled innocently while playing with his zipper.