Will You Stay Away Forever? 7

Chloe’s ocean green eyes glistened when I shared one of my deepest, darkest secrets with her. I could tell she was taken aback, slightly nervous after getting so close after such a long time apart.

But then her asswipe of a boyfriend had ruin everything. To be completely honest, this Arthur dude looked exactly like the type of guy I’d expect Chloe to date, if I hadn’t known her.

He was tall, almost 6’3 and fucking ripped. I could take him down easily, I was not going to be intimidated by his size because besides being a freaking bad-boy giant, he looked like he had brains the size of a pinhead.

I didn’t know what to do, he started yelling things in Norwegian at Chloe, making me fucking angry. And she just stood there, absolutely shocked, taking in all the shit he had to throw at her.

I just stood there, watching Chloe regain her cool and unleash her bitchiness at that dude’s face, he looked stunned.

She yelled and pointed her finger at him, that idiot didn’t know what hit him.

That’s my girl.

But then Arthur stepped closer to her. He was right in her face, screaming at her, pointing to me.

I had to interfere.

“Get your fucking hands off her, you prick.” I pushed him away from Chloe, leaving her wide eyed.

“Brian-!” Chloe mumbled, clenching my arm.

“Mind your own damn business.” He spat at me, his English smooth and perfect.

I sure hope he was not Adrian’s father, cause I’m about to beat the living shit out of this troll.

“No way in hell bro, not when you’re talking like that to her, not on my watch.” I took a step closer to Arthur. The hot blood began pounding inside my veins.

Arthur laughed coldly, looking away and then at Chloe, “So, you’ve become so pathetic that you need your ex to stick up for you?”Arthur scorned, eyeing her like she was a piece of trash.

Could he really be the father of her child? Why couldn’t it be me?

Arthur, that’s enough!” Chloe snapped angrily.

“Hey, keep her out of this,” I said warningly, he could talk all the shit he wanted as long as he didn’t address it to Chloe.

Dammit, what the hell is she doing with this douchebag anyways?

Why?” He smirked cunningly, sleeking his hair backwards, “So you could seem like a hero and get a chance to bang her?” Arthur booed.

That was it, he crossed the fucking line and the next thing I knew, I knocked him over.

“Oh my god! Brian, get off him!!!!” I could her Chloe yell at me while she yanked at my shoulder.

“Fuck no! Not before you apologize to her!” All I could see was red as I smashed him against the ground, hearing him hiss.

I could really care less whether she was my girlfriend or not. No one was going to talk to her like that.

And I mean it, fucking no one.

And right before his annoying face was inches away from mine, and he swung his fist to punch the living crap out of me, I felt myself being lifted off that son of a bitch.

“What the fuck Brian?” Matt shouted angrily, pushing me once I was on my feet.

My heart dropped, I suddenly felt guilty for starting up a fight on Matt wedding night.