Will You Stay Away Forever? 27

“Your shoes are freaking my out.” Brian wrinkled up his nose while eyeing Chloe’s outfit, his gaze was fixed on her platforms.

She chuckled, looking at her feet, “Why?”

“Because you’re gonna fall over, smash your head and kill our baby.” Brian smirked, trying to make it look like he was joking but Chloe could tell that he was pretty serious.

A small chuckle left her lips and she shook her head before walking up to Brian and resting her hands on his strong shoulders, “It’s fine, I’ve been wearing heels my whole life.” She said and pecked his lips. “See?” She hopped, trying to make him see that she was completely balanced.

“Great, now you murdered your spine.” Brian laughed, seeming more relaxed.

“Brian your teeth are so white and…straight! You’re a smoker, how come you have teeth like these?” Chloe asked randomly after staring at his mouth as he spoke, making Brian laugh.

“What can I say babe, I’m a genetic masterpiece.” He said cockily.

“You know,” She wrapped her arms around Brian’s middle, loving the warmth of his body in her embrace, “If I was wearing flats, I wouldn’t be able to do this.” She kissed him passionately, lightly licking his lips open and allowing their tongues to meet.

Brian’s lips curled into a smile as he kissed her back, hard while his hands cupped her face, deepening the kiss. The kiss got more heated with every nip and bite, making them both tingle with need for each other.  Chloe almost gave into him but her sensed made her pull back.

Brian whined, trying to kiss her again but Chloe turned her face, giving him her cheek instead. “I’m running late.” She mumbled reluctantly.

“Remind me again where you’re going?” Brian’s voice was muffled by him nuzzling her neck as he gripped her waist tighter.

“I’m going out with Megan for sushi.” She reminded him the third time that day.

“Right…Why do you always go out for Sushi? Can’t you eat anything else?” Brian rolled his eyes, referring to Chloe and Megan’s daily trips to Asian restaurants. “I want some too.” He said shyly.

“Oooh so that’s what it’s all about?” Chloe laughed cunningly, “I’ll bring you some takeaway, ok?” She promised and left him body, looking for her purse.

“I was sorta implying that I wanted to drag along but ight…” Brian chuckled while scratching his nape, ruffling his hair as he did so.

“Baby it’s a girls’ thing.” Chloe pouted and applied a sheer coat of coral lipstick to her full lips.

“Well we don’t know for sure that all the present will be girls.” He grinned and his hands once again found Chloe’s waist as he gently caressed her stomach, which was still rather flat.

Chloe smiled, she appreciated how happy Brian was about the baby, it made her so much confident. "We’ll find out in a few months.” She mumbled, they had such a significant journey ahead of them.

“Yes, we will.” Brian nodded but then his eyes darkened and he pulled closer her face closer to his, “Do you have to go? We can stay and have some fun...” He tried initiating some action again.

As much as she wanted to, she couldn’t bail on Megan and have sex with Brian instead; they were having plenty of that already. Sometimes, Chloe found herself wondering if they were having too much sex and what could be its affect on their relationship.

“Bri…” Chloe sighed, peeling his hands off her body, “Later.” She promised.

He seemed a bit angry, but shrugged it off. “Alright…” He gave in, “Come on, I’ll drive you.” He said and looked around the living room. He spotted his car keys on the dining room table and hooked his fingers around the keychain.