Will You Stay Away Forever? 43

“Where has Chloe gone?” I asked when I noticed that my cousin was missing. I put my drink down by the pool table and looked around the bar, she was nowhere to be seen, and neither was Jewel. “Johnny your girlfriend has disappeared-” I trailed off when I noticed that he had two promiscuous looking girls on his side.

Girlfriend?” One of them asked disgustedly and immediately lifted herself off Johnny’s lap. “C’mon Pam, let’s find someone else.” She said bitchily and signaled for her friend to follow as she walked away.

“Thanks a lot, Jade.” Johnny muttered disappointedly and lit up another cigarette.

“Ooopsie…” I giggled, “She has indeed gone missing though…” I blinked.

“She stepped outside with Chloe a while ago…They must have left for the bus.” Johnny shrugged indifferently before heading to the opposite corner of the bar in an attempt to get his sluts back. I decided to step outside and check if they were still there, just in case.

It turned to be a horrible decision because as soon as I left the bar, I heard a faint shriek. My gaze followed the excited scream and my guts churned when I saw a group of girls rushing in the bar’s direction.

I immediately recognized them, they were the girls Chloe complained about backstage. They probably recognized me as well and figured that the band were here too. It always creeps me out how Matt’s fans come up to me everywhere, even when I shop for milk, those girls have some sharp eyesight.

I ran for my life and back inside, before they could get me. Less than 5 minutes later the fan girls were inside, eyeing the guys from the corner of the bar. I sighed as I kept a close eye on them. One of the sluts was particularly good looking and as much as I didn’t want to admit it, she looked a lot like Chloe.

She had piercing large eyes, sleek blonde hair and an alluring figure. I sure as hell hoped Brian wouldn’t start shit, but when she approached him and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, the asshole gave in.

I boiled with fury and disappointment, a drunk Brian should never be left unattended. So I decided to cut on the booze and remain somewhat sober to watch him.

“Brian, can you give me a hand?” I pleaded from the top bunk as I miserably failed to lift my shitfaced, 225lbs of a husband onto our bunk.

Brian nodded in response and rubbed his sleepy eyes before taking a firm hold of Matt’s legs and practically tossing him up with unbelievably ease. “What’s going on?” Matt mumbled dizzily and rubbed his forehead, which had just slammed into the wooden frame of the bunk.

“Nothing baby, sleep.” I patted his shoulder, “Thanks Bri!” I called before shutting the curtain. A few minutes later I sensed movement in the lower bunk, which belonged to Brian and Chloe. Brian insisted that they take the bottom one in case Chloe somehow manages to roll off onto the floor and hurt their baby.

I lay in silence, thanking God that Matt hasn’t started snoring his ass off yet. Right before my sleep starting taking over my tired body, I heard voices.

“Brian?” Chloe moaned sleepily.

“Yeah Angel, go to sleep.” I heard Brian say raspily. Next I heard a loud double thug, which probably were Brian’s shoes landing on the bus’s floor.

“Why do you smell like Avril Lavigne’s pink perfume?” I heard Chloe mumbled, her voice sounded a lot more awake and I could sense a hint of anger in it.

“What are you talking about? Baby you’re tired, sleep.” Brian whispered nervously and I chuckled, he was so busted.

“Get out, Brian.” Chloe muttered, annoyed and next I felt some more movement coming from their bed, she was probably pushing him out.