Will You Stay Away Forever? 28

“W-what was that?” Matt asked wide eyed.

“What was what?” Chloe blinked while pouring herself a glass of juice.

“That! That thing you were doing with your voice!!!” Matt called, still amazed.

Chloe laughed out loud, “It’s called Yodel.” She rolled her eyes, Matt’s reaction cracked her up.

“Yeah I fucking know what Yodel is! Why haven’t you said you knew how to do that shit?!” He exclaimed.

“Matt I’m a Viking…Of course I know how to do that! That’s how my great ancestors communicated from mount to mount, fjord to fjord…” Chloe giggled. “Feeling a bit intimidated in the musical field?” She winked jokingly.

Matt snored with laugher and affectionately hugged her to his side, “No, I was actually thinking that maybe I could learn a thing or two from you…” He admitted.

Chloe cocked an eyebrow, “From me? The dark and evil M. Shadows wants to take inspiration from a girl who learnt to yodel from an instruction book?” She asked.

“A book?! You said it ran in the blood!!!” Matt exclaimed and scooped Chloe in his arms, tickling her. She turned so much more sensitive both physically and emotionally and she couldn’t help but squeal and wiggle out of his grip.

“I lied!” She stuck her tongue out and sprinted out of Matt’s back yard. A few second later she bumped into a broad, warm body. “Ou.” She rubbed her throbbing chest, it was like slamming into a brick wall.

 “Fucking hell! Baby you should seriously watch your step more often.” Brian said and touched her arm, “You almost knocked me over.”

“A bulldozer wouldn’t knock you over.” Chloe smirked and pushed her finger into Brian’s chest muscles, she knew what her compliment did to his ego.

As she expected, a sly grin crept onto Brian’s mischievous lips and he took her hands, wrapping her arms around his neck. “Cause I’m hot like that?” His lips brushed Chloe’s neck.

She giggled as he pressed her body to the wall and his hands travelled to her stomach, which was starting to show. If he hadn’t known her body so well, he would have never noticed the minor change. “You know it.” She grinned and kissed him.

Brian grinned back and lifted her body up by the back of her hips and Chloe immediately wrapped her legs around his waist, it was so dangerously easy for them to get caught up in each other.

His warm, passionate were kisses so addictive, and so were the emotions they expressed. Chloe’s hands began making their way underneath Brian’s shirt just as his fingers slid underneath the fabric of her tight-fitting skirt.

A faint gasp made them break away from the heavy make out session as they saw Alex standing a few feet away, looking shocked and embarrassed at the same time “I’m so sorry…” Alex began apologizing for walking in.

“No Alex it’s fi-“ Chloe called as soon as Brian put her down and her feet touched ground, “Alex!” Chloe tried apologizing but Alex hurried off.

Chloe gulped and turned to face Brian, who had the same confused expression on his face as Chloe had. “Brian what are we doing?” Chloe whispered shakily. It was going too far, it seemed as if they were talking advantage of every free minute for sex.

“I don’t know baby…” He shook his head, “It shouldn’t feel this way, right? It shouldn’t feel wrong. We’re together, we’re in love…we’re having a baby for fuck’s sake!” He called,