Will You Stay Away Forever? 20

“There we go…” Jade panted nervously while she struggled under the weight of the numerous paper bags she was carrying, they were packed with deliciously smelling food. Chloe and Jade managed to make it to the front of the A7X headquarters and Chloe was about to reach for the door when it snapped open on its own.

 The first thing Chloe noticed was a dark pair of bloodshot eyes and purple, purple everywhere. “You coldhearted, back stabbing bitches!” Lilly shrieked and roughly pushed Chloe out of the way, almost causing her to stumble backwards.

“You are the same heartless pieces of shit, just like he is!” Lilly yelled as she made her way to the parking lot, she pointed her finger at the door.

Zack soon came to sighed, he looked angry and yet very vulnerable and somewhat helpless. “Lilly hang on!” He yelled at her, his voice was annoyed and fill of fury.

“How fucking dare you?!” Lilly pushed him away from her while he tried reaching for her body, “How dare you fucking take your skank out, instead of me?!” She yelled at Zack and Chloe realized that Lilly was referring to the lunch they had with Alex.

Chloe was absolutely sure that Lilly was going to literally claw Zack’s eyes out, she had never seen anyone that angry before. “You know what Zack?! This is motherfucking over. You’re nothing without me, nothing! Let’s see how long you can hold onto that bitch before you come crawling back to me!” Lilly said hatefully.

“Don’t hold your breath.” Zack hissed and then rolled his eyes, he wasn’t even willing to deal with that, he just wanted that to be over.

Lilly laughed sarcastically, “You little backstabbing, ingrate son of a bitch.” She said to his face while she drew closer to Zack.

Should we be watching this?” Jade whispered in Chloe’s ear nervously, but didn’t take her eyes off Zack and Lilly. Chloe managed to giggle and shrug, Jade and she were indeed horrible.

“…I fucking supported you when all of this was just starting out!” Lilyl screamed and pointed to the blue building, which held the guy’s studio. “I gave you all of my money! Lived in that stinking van with you! I fucking got you your first gig!!!!” Chloe was sure Lilly was going to start pulling Zack’s hair out.

“And you take her out, with them?!?!” Lilly hollered, pointing at Jade and Chloe, who just stood there and observed the heated fight.”

…I don’t fucking need to hear this shit from you Lil! We were young! Things change….-

“C’mon…” Jade sighed and pulled Chloe by the arm, “Let them be.”

The second Chloe stepped into the hall and placed the food on the dining table, next to the candlesticks, an enormous TV camera was pushed into her face. “Oooh, hello?” She giggled and tried finding the operator.

“Who are you?” She cocked an eyebrow when a guy in a trucker hat rtushed to her side, holding papers in his hand.

“Warner Brothers.” He said and flashed the tag on his shirt, “We are wrapping up ‘The Making Of.” He said and pulled a pen out of his pocket, “If you could only sign this…” He handed her a booklet, along with the pen.

“What’s that?” Chloe wrinkled up her nose and leafed through the pages, it looked a contract of some sort.

“It’s a declaration that we can include you in our footage and distribute it without your official permission…” He said routinely, Chloe looked at him skeptically.

“I’m not signing anything without my lawyer.” Chloe said automoatically.

Oh please.” Jade pushed Chloe aside and immediately signed the paper, “It’s nothing! It’s for their DVD…just fucking do it!” Jade rolled her eyes.