Will You Stay Away Forever? 41

“Hey babe,” Brian smirked while stepping closer to Chloe, “You look like a doll.” He said lowly before wrapping his arms around Chloe’s waist and leaning in to roughly kiss her lips. Chloe gasped in surprise and then clenched the lapel of his stripped jacket as she kissed back.

She winked and continued playing with the satin fabric. It amused Chloe how Brian’s romantic side turned completely nonexistent whenever he stepped into the role of Synyster Gates. “And you are sweaty.” Chloe batted her eyelashes, not giving him the ego boost he was craving so badly.

Brian smacked his lips together, “Ight.” He played it cool, not dropping the cocky attitude. Instead, his fingers danced on Chloe’s back all the way down to the curve of her backside where they lingered for a number of seconds.

“Anything in mind, Gates?” Chloe cocked an eyebrow, daring him to continue. Her manicured fingers went on tugging on his jacket while she looked innocently into his eyes.

“How about…” Brian murmured, bringing his face so close to Chloe’s that she could feel his hot breath on her lips. “We hop in the bunk and you give me a ride when we get back on the bus?” His hand tightly cupped her butt while he whispered temptingly against her ear.

“Ok break that off. I did not need to hear that, or see it either!” Zack hissed disgustedly just as he walked by. “Jesus, people!” He shook his head, sticking his tongue out in repulse.

Chloe took the chance to escape Brian’s grip, which took him aback. “Get back here!” He growled and walked after her. A single footstep of Brian’s was equal to three of Chloe’s, so getting her was not a challenge at all.

“Hold it, big boy.” Matt shook his head and stopped Brian by pressing his hand to Brian’s chest. “You gotta cool off, man.” Matt laughed and handed Brian a cold beer. “Drink up, we’ve a bunch of crazy fans coming up.”

Chloe pointed her finger at Brian and laughed evilly, declaring her victory. “Suck that up!” She giggled.

Brian faked a galre, “Oh yeah? We’ll see who’s sucking, alright!” He pointed to his crotch.

“Syn, I’m begging you!” Zacky sighed desperately. That guy has such a vivid imagination, he probably pictured anything in his dirty little mind. “Please! Have some decency.”

Brian rolled his eyes and pressed the cold beer to Zacky’s neck, which made him flinch and run for the door. The second he opened it, Zack stumbled backwards as he crashed into Matt Berry.

“What the fuck Vengeance?” Matt Berry painfully rubbed his chin, “Are you high on Ritalin again? I told you it has the opposite effects when you don’t really need it!!!” Matt called.

“I’m not high on shit, Matt.” Zack laughed while pulling himself up to his feet and brushing dust off his skinny jeans. "Why's everyone so impulsive today!?"

“Awesome cause there’s a pretty good selection tonight, 70% over 18.” Matt Berry smirked, ingoring Zacky's complaint.

Selection?” Alex whispered to Chloe, “What’s that supposed to mean, hookers?” She looked confused.

Chloe burst out laughing, “No, silly!” She pushed against Alex’s shoulder. “They rate the older fans according to their hotness level, it’s their dumb guy thing.” Chloe shrugged.

“And you’re cool with that?” Alex asked.

“Yeah I don’t mind…It’s Matt, Dan and Jason who usually end up boning them, not the guys.” Chloe explained, “Oh and Johnny has the occasional hookup…”