Will You Stay Away Forever? 54

“I had a blast.” Chloe grinned broadly and hugged Brian’s strong, tattooed bicep as she clung onto his very much missed body. She could still barely believe that he was finally back, though the thoughts of him going back on tour after the birth managed to make her smile die out.

“So did I.” Brian replied while they walked out of their favorite restaurant after having a delicious meal and a conversation to catch up and whatever they had missed.

“Thanks, Cookie.” Chloe smiled as she walked by his side. Brian nodded and lightly caressed Chloe’s hand that was hooked around his arm.

“No prob-“ Brian was cut off by an extremely familiar squeal of excitement. It took them less a minute to locate the source of the scream and as Chloe had expected, she spotted a group of teenage girls walking on the pavement on the other side of the road, pointing their fingers at them.

“Told you…” Chloe snickered, referring to her earlier comment about running into Brian’s more enthusiastic fans. “I’ve been getting that quite a lot when you were gone, even at the grocery store.” She smirked and looked up at Brian, who was still looking at the teenagers.

Chloe tried her hardest to avoid being spotted by A7X fans, and especially those who had crushes on her fiancé.  Even though Brian tried making things easier on her by addressing the issue on the web interview, it seemed as if the hate had only amplified.

“Really?” Brian asked, still avoiding eye contact with her and for some reason, continued examining the group of fan girls. Chloe watched them in the corner of her eyes and her stomach churned, which couldn’t have been the result of hunger.

 “Yeah it might’ve even been those exact girls, the one with the green hair is kinda something that’s hard to get out of your mind….” Chloe muttered, being somewhat annoyed with standing in the middle of the street and having the girls gossip about her with Brian doing absolutely nothing. “C’mon, let’s just go…” She mumbled and tugged his arm in the opposite direction.

But he freed from her grip and his tattooed hands found her beautiful, fair face. “Shhhh…” He whispered and a second later, pushed his lips against hers. To say that Chloe was taken aback would be an understatement.

Brian has never been the PDA kind of guy and always preferred to keep a low profile while hanging out in the streets of Huntington Beach or chilling on the shore. It was as if he stepped out of Synyster Gate’s shoes whenever he returned home, to where he could be a normal person again. Consequently, Chloe was usually treated like a close friend whenever fans recognized them.

It took her a slow 10 seconds to wrap her arms around his broad shoulders and kiss back. Brian’s kiss was deep and passionate and his thumbs stroked her jaw line while he kissed her with all the might and passion he could possibly gather.

When they finally pulled away, a cold wash of shivers crawled down Chloe’s spine and she blinked twice while looking into Brian’s dark eyes with pure confusion. His response was his infamous cocky smirk.

“I hope now they’ll shut up.” Brian replied in the same sly manner and looked to the left in the corner of his eyes. Once Chloe had regained her breath, she did the same, seeing the girls shoot them disgusted and disappointed glares.

“You used me? Brian, you ass!” She called jokingly and pinched his arm, making him twitch.

“Ouch babe that was harsh!” Brian laughed and rubbed the skin on the inside of his bicep. “It’s gonna leave a bruise.”

“Yeah well I don’t care, no one’s gonna see it anyways, it’s all tattooed over there!” She clicked her tongue teasingly and began walking in the direction of the parking lot. Brian caught up with her in no time and hooked his arms under hers, resting his hands on the top of her baby bump.