Will You Stay Away Forever? 23

Let me out!” Chloe banged on the bathroom door after Jade locked her inside. She was completely taken aback by Jade’s insensitive behavior.

“No! Not until you pee on the motherfucking stick!” Jade sternly yelled  behind the door, making Chloe completely furious.

“Jade, open this door this instant!” Chloe growled and painfully slammed her fist into the wood, “Immediately!” Her voice rose abnormally.

“Have you peed on the test?” Jade yelled back.

No! I don’t fucking want to!!!!” Chloe hollered and more tears streamed down her face, she was scared, tired and exhausted.

“Then I’m not going to let you out!” Jade called.

“Jade, I’m turning claustrophobic, get me outta here!” Chloe called, absolutely regretting sharing her pregnancy scare with Jade, who was acting horribly immature.

“You’re not claustrophobic!” Was all Jade yelled back, making Chloe groan in frustration.

“I am now!!!” Chloe growled, “Jade you’re a shit gynecologist and crap cousin, you know that?”

Jade snored on the other side of the door, “I’m only trying to help you put your shit together.”

“Well I don’t need this type of help!!! Let me go! I’ve been here for two hours already!” Chloe shouted, she was so mad, she hated Jade for doing that to her.

“Pee on the stick and I’ll let you go.” Jade repeated, making Chloe’s jaw drop. What the hell’s gotten into her cousin?

Chloe decided to fool her cousin and fondled with a few things around the bathroom and then flushed the toilet, “I peed!” She tried saying as seriously as possible.

“Have you really?” Jade asked calmly.

“Yeah.” Chloe rolled her eyes, she was tired of that sick game, and her future was on the line after all.

“Ight, slide it under the door’s crack.” Jade said and Chloe noticed the light being blocked under the door.

No, let me out first.” Chloe sat on laundry basket and rested her head against the white marble wall, sighing.

“I knew you were lying.” Jade smirked.

“Jade this is a fucking crime, what the hell’s wrong with you?! Let me out!” Chloe hissed and noticed Brian’s red pair of combat boots on the floor. She picked up a boot and threw it on the door, which it hit with a loud bang.

“Chloe just fucking relax-“ Jade’s yell was cut off and then Chloe heard a familiar, lower much manlier voice.

“Jade?” Chloe called, curious.

“Wha-Chloe, are you in there?!?!” Brian called on the other side, and Chloe’s guts churned, she didn’t know whether to be happy or nervous.

Brian? Brian, open the door!” Chloe whined and a minute later, she was free.

Brian’s jaw dropped when he saw her bloodshot eyes, “What the hell’s going on?!” He asked while he wrapped am arm around Chloe’s shoulders and pulled her close to his chest, “What the fuck Jade?! Are you insane!?” He yelled at Jade.

Jade just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest, “Let me tell you who the insane one is here, that’s your girlfriend, for sure!” Jade scorned.

Chloe nuzzled her face into Brian’s neck and inhaled his soothing scent while letting her tears soak his black t-shirt. Brian proceeded to comfortably stroking her back, while confronting Jade.