Will You Stay Away Forever? 42

“Chlo, you wanna hit the bar with us?” Brian asked while pulling his bag of clothes from underneath the bunk and tossed it onto the bed. Chloe crossed her legs and rested against the wall while she sat on the bunk.

“Brian you know I can’t drink…” She mumbled as she ran her hands down her smooth legs. “You’re such a slob!” Chloe exclaimed as he began tossing away clothes, making a complete mess on the bed.

Brian smirked goofily and shrugged before roughly yanking a shirt from the bottom of the bag. “Found it!” He smoothed a wrinkle in the shirt. “And yeah, my mom always tells me that I’m a slob.” He winked and slid his muscular arms into the shirts sleeves, which hugged his biceps deliciously.

Chloe’s eyes hungrily wandered his body, as he had yet buttoned the shirt up. His defined chest made her mouth water and drove her already unstable hormones completely wild.

Brian caught the lustfulness in Chloe’s large green eyes and a smug smile immediately made its way to his lips. He lifted one knee to the bed and his knuckles pushed into the mattress as he hovered closer to her.

The smell of shower gel and Brian’s cologne intoxicated her as his face was only an inch away from hers. “Yes?” She blinked, trying to act innocent, she loved the effect it had on him.

“Just letting you know that I’m still planning on getting that sex later.” He said seriously, referring to the “conversation” they had backstage. Brian then brushed his lips against hers and just when she leaned in, he pulled back.

“O-ok.” Chloe stuttered shakily.

Good.” Brian smirked and lightly pinched her chin with his tattooed thumb and middle finger.

“Syn your ass is hanging out of the bunk.” Johnny chuckled in the passage and a second later Brian sprung up as Johnny loudly slapped Brian’s ass.

“Oh it’s on short shit!” Brian hollered, “Just wait and see what I’ll do to you once you’re too drunk to function.” He said threateningly.

“Sounds like you’re gonna rape Johnny.” Chloe chuckled and bent over to get a better look of the content of Brian’s suitcase. “Here, wear those.” She pulled out a pair of ripped black jeans. “You look hot in black.” She winked.

An ego boost was always warmly welcomed for Brian and it took him less than a minute to put the jeans on. “Would you say that they make my bum-bum bootylicious?” Brian asked.

Chloe rolled her eyes and stretched her legs. “Define bootylicious.” She grinned broadly.

Brian shook his head, she never gave in easily. So he decided to flirt his way out of it as usual. “Well my lady, you sure as hell are bootylicious.” Brian teased affectionately. “Especially now that your ass has gotten bigger.”

Chloe’s eyebrows rose so high that her forehead muscles hurt, “Excuse me?” She asked, trying her hardest to remain serious. Brian looked a bit lost for a moment before clearing his throat.

“You know, it’s rounder now…I wanna grab it all day!” He smiled like a kid in a candy store.

“I’m pregnant and can’t work out because I’m here on tour to support you and you say that my ass is huge?! Fuck you.” Chloe exclaimed and smacked him on the head with a shirt that lay crumpled by her side. “The sex is off.” She stated.

Babeee…” He whined and stopped getting ready to crawl back to her side. “I never said it was huge! I said I like it!” Brian mumbled and began kissing the sweet side of her neck, persuading her to surrender.