Chapter 19: Bahamas Day 4 - World War Ryder

Chapter 19

"What are you two doing out here?" A voice woke me up from my sleep.

I gasped, sitting up straight.

As my eyes adjusted to the light, I took in my surroundings.

Wesley and I were laying on the bench on the balcony and he was still sound asleep.

Mark was standing in the doorway with a look of amusement on his face.

"You just missed breakfast, but we're having lunch on the beach. I'd suggest going to get ready. I'll deal with Wes." Mark laughed, walking towards the bench.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep." I laughed as I stood up.

"You alright?" Mark asked softly.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good." I nodded, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Good." Mark smiled.

I just gave him a smile before walking towards the door.

"Hey Grace?" Mark suddenly said.

I turned around, raising my eyebrows.

"I'm glad you're with Wesley now. It's just... Ever since you guys started dating and you started hanging out with Marley, everyone seems a lot happier." Mark smiled.

"I doubt it's just me." I laughed before disappearing into the house.

Truth was, Marley was happier because she was with Logan, I was just a coincidence.

"Oh good there you are!" Nicole grinned as I walked into the room. "Are you ready to wake up Marley?"

"What for?" I asked with curiosity.

"It's their two month! We can't let her sleep in all day!" Nicole laughed, shutting the door behind me.

"Oh!" I exclaimed.

Nicole gave me a devilish grin before sprinting towards the bed and jumping on top of the sleeping mass that was Marley.

"Good morning!" Nicole exclaimed.

Marley groaned, trying to bury herself deeper into the covers.

"Leave me alone." Marley whined.

"No come on guess what day it is!" I laughed, sitting down next to her.

"Get up get up get up!" Nicole exclaimed, bouncing up and down.

Marley sat up with a grin, her face lighting up.

Nicole instructed her to go into the shower and Marley eagerly got up from the bed.

As Nicole sat up on her knees, my eyes widened.

"Code red!" I yelped.

Marley spun around with a look of shock on her face. "Me?!" She yelped. "No this can't be happening!"

"No not you..." I glanced at Nicole.

The next twenty minutes were spent in a frenzy of trying to sort out everyone for the day.

Eventually, I was laying across the bed while Nicole did Marley's hair.

I was reading my book, have paying attention to them.

"Done." Nicole said happily.

I looked up, my eyes widening.

"Your hair." I gasped.