Twenty Nine

We already ate the pizza. Now we are sitting in the living room just talking.

"What do you guys want to do?" Nate says with curiosity. Johnson suggested we play truth or dare. We agreed and now we are sitting in a circle.

"Okay, I'll go first. Lauren truth or dare?" I waited for her response. "Um, I'm screwed either way, dare." I tried to think about something. "Okay, I dare you to jump in the pool with only your bra and underwear."

She opened her mouth. "What. Really? Its cold though."

"You chose dare." She rolled her eyes and got up "Fine..." We followed her outside as she took off her shirt and leggings.

Lauren slowly stepped to the edge of the pool but hesitated at first. Then she finally jumped in. She came back up for air "The water is cold!"

I walked towards her to help her out. "Lauren grab my hand."

I stook my hand out, she grabbed it but pulled me into the pool. The water was cold. "Fuck you Lauren!" I swam towards the edge and got out. Lauren followed behind me.

"That was funny, why would you even try to help me out not knowing that was gonna happen?"

Jack gave us some towels. I wrapped mine around my body. "That water was cold, let's get back inside and finish the game." We sat back down in a circle. "Lauren it's your turn."

"Okay, Nate truth or dare?" Nate made a concentrated face. "I choose truth." I think Lauren already had something planned out.

"Are you still a virgin?" That caught the guys attention, I just stared at him. "I am... Not a virgin." Jack laughed. "Thats cool bro." Sam and Johnson were pretending to act excited and cheer.

**

A long time passed and we were laughing and talking about lots of things.

"What time is it anyways?" Sam took out his phone. "Its almost midnight." Jack cursed out loud. "I need to be at school tomorrow, and I'm not gonna wake up."

"Well I'm gonna crash here." Sam smiled, Nate and Johnson agreed.

Jack walked upstairs into his room. Nate and Johnson found the guest room. Well, Lauren also went upstairs and pulled Sam into the room with her. They are gonna have some fun. I walked up the stairs and went in the room with Jack.

Jack peeked his head out of the bathroom, with the toothbrush in his mouth. "Hey babe." I smiled, I love those names.

"Hey. Your friend is gonna have some fun." He turned back around to face me. "What?" I chuckled "Sam and Lauren." He shook his head.

"In my house, and on the bed? I will have to wash the sheets"

I laughed. Jack rinsed his mouth and faced me again. "I'll probably notice, Sam might act different of they do."

"Wow Jack, your a good best friend. Knowing if your friend had sex or not."

"Ohhhh shut up."
____________________________________________________________________

;)