Twenty Two

Sorry I haven't updated.

Megans POV

So, I finally have my last class of the day left... Jacks class, which is Social Studies.

I walk in class and sit down in the first empty desk I see.

After all the seats are filled, and class starts. Jack starts talking.

I honestly don't like school and glad this is my senior year. I zone out and just start daydreaming. I wonder what I would be doing right now if I was famous? What would I be doing if I was YouTube famous?

Dream. I dream to much. I don't even know what I'm gonna do with my life. What job am I gonna have? Who am I gonna be with the rest of my life? What if Jack breaks up with me and I'm single for the rest of my life because I never found anyone else?

The bell rings and that means school is over.

Everyone is rushing out of the class room. I'm just sitting here, while Jack is at the desk typing away on his computer.

"Is something wrong?" I hear Jack cut off my thoughts "No, I'm just thinking. I get distracted easily." He smiles and looks back at his screen.

"Well if you ever want to talk about anything. You can trust me." Jacks stares at me with a reassuring smile, this is why I like him.

Maybe love him.

"I'll keep that in mind." I just started walking around the classroom not knowing what to do. "You know, we've been dating for six months. We haven't even-" He cuts himself off.

I look at him and wonder what he was gonna say. "What?" He shakes his head "Nothing. It was nothing"

"You can ask me anything Jack, no matter how weird it might sound." He was now leaning on his desk. "Okay, well what I was gonna ask is- I don't want to sound weird or anything, but are you a virgin?"

Wow. I never think he'd ask me that but I have to be honest.

"Umm, no. No I'm not." He looked shocked "Wow." I laughed a little. "Well, I was dating a guy for two years, I thought he was the one, you know? The relationship ended after I found out he was cheating on me with Savannah. Thats why we hate each other."

He looked at me with wide eyes. "Why would he cheat on you?" I shrugged my shoulders "Listen babe I'll never hurt you" Jack came and hugged me "Your not saying that just to say it are you?"

Almost every guy says that, then they hurt you.

"No. I'm not saying it to hurt you, I really like you" Did he read my mind?

Usually I don't believe guys when they say this but, I believed Jack. Like I could trust him.

"I believe you." He kissed my forehead, since he was taller than me. We just looked at each others eyes, and we both leaned in. His lips landed on mine, I felt sparks. No fireworks. We just stood there and kissed.

I didn't realize we were leaning against a wall now.

Jack held my arms over my head and forcefully kissed me. He slowly went down to my jaw then neck, and sucked on different spots.

I couldn't help but moan. He pushed his body against mine a couple of times. We finally pulled apart to breathe, as he rested his forehead against mine. "I love you so fucking much" Jack said breathlessly, I felt butterflies in my stomach. "I love you to Jack"

He smiled like a little kid that was embarrassed.

"I wanna do so many things to you." He looked at me with his eyes full of lust. "Are you done with work?" I know, that was random question.

"No, I just have some emails to answer. Grades some papers."

"Oh ok." We were still against the wall and I started kissing his jaw, and neck. "Bye, Jack I'll be at my house if you need me."

I walked out of the room, and left Jack confused.

I got in my Jeep and drove home, I thought my mom would be here but she's not. Of course. Sometimes I wish she didn't have a job like that but then I have to remember shes a single parent. My mom does a lot of work to try and support me, even if she's not here.

Sometimes I want her to text me just to see if I'm okay, but she doesn't call or text. I've texted her before, she looks at the message but doesn't respond so I don't text her anymore.