Ten

Megans POV

I woke up to my alarm ringing, also remembering I slept at Jacks house last night, I smiled at the thought of it. I looked to the side of me and Jack was there sleeping on the couch he looked really comfortable and cute. He had to wake up though.

"Jack, you gotta wake up to go to school" All he did was turn and didn't get up. "Really, you have to teach" I was trying to shake him but it was no use. I got on top and straddled him "Whaaatt" he said in his morning raspy voice, gosh that sounded sexy.

"You. have. to. get. up." I said pausing between every word. "Not until you give me a kiss" he smiled puckering his lips "Or how about you just get ready, I'm gonna go change" I started walking up the stairs.

"Ok I'm up, I'm up" Jack got up from the couch but sat there for a little bit. I finally got to Jacks room and I got my bag, I remember puting in extra clothes just in case. I went into the bathroom to change, I put on my sports bra and I wore a thong just so you wouldn't see my panties through my black leggings that I put on next. After that I put on my sweater and kept my hair the way it was and put on a black hat.

The last thing I did was put on a necklace, and I was ready. I went back downstairs and saw Jack already dressed? When did he ever get dressed? He was cooking scrambled eggs "So what time do you usually get to school?" I asked Jack as he jumped a little not knowing I was there. "Well I usually get there 20 minutes before school starts, and I see your already ready so all we gotta do is eat"

He smiled and served me some scrambled eggs and toast, as he did the same.

As we sat there eating, there was silence between us. "So when exactly is that president project due?" I started at him until he answered. "Well it just depends if you guys need more time I'll give you guys more time"

"Oh ok" I was done eating already, now I was just drinking my coffee. Once Jack was done we left to the school.
~~~~~~

I was in math falling asleep almost, this class was so Boring

All the teacher did was show us how to do the work then gave us homework over it, the good thing is, is that I know I'm passing all my classes so far...
~~~~
Finally, after what felt like forever, the bell rang so it was time for the next class

Lunch

I had no one to sit next to anymore, now that Lauren was gone. There is this girl that is starting to be mean to me now, she is so annoying and she has this really squeaky voice. But the thing about her is, is that she doesn't hang out with anyone she doesn't really have friends, she just talks to people.

So if she wanted to fight me or something her little possy wouldn't gang up or anything. Which is good because I don't need a bunch of drama.

Thank you for 300 reads!!
I love you guys for this,I know its not a lot compared to other people but it is for me!

~Muahh~

Thank you!