Thirteen

This would have been updated sooner but the chapter got deleted so I had to re-write it. Enjoy :) and Adriana Lima will be Megan/Yourself. Whatever you choose.

Jacks POV

Before we got any further someone busted through the door. "He- Ohhhh? Am I interrupting something?"

I sighed I was sexually frustrated. "No you didn't interrupt anything, what do you need Nate?" Oh and I was also really annoyed because we were getting somewhere.

"Well the guys and I can't really sleep so we were wondering if you guys wanted to play truth or dare, but you guys look busy" I know truth or dare is kind of a childish game but I wasn't tired anymore.

Nate was about to walk out of the room, "Wait- I'll play truth or dare, do you wanna play Megan?" Megan nodded her head, we got off the bed and followed Nate into the room where Sam and Johnson were.

When we walked in the guys were sitting on the bed waiting for us.

Once they saw Nate, Megan, and I we all sat in a circle. Sam started the game, "Johnson, truth or dare" Sam had a wide grin.

Johnson chuckled a bit "I choose... Dare" Sam rubbed his chin trying to think "I dare you to... play 7 minutes in Heaven with Megan" I got mad that he dared him to do that, I didn't realize I was clenching my jaw.

They both got up and went to a different room.

Maybe they won't do anything, she's with you remember?

I hope they don't.

Megans POV

I didn't want to do this, but I did not want to back out either.

Johnson started to speak "Well, I umm don't really want to do this. I hardly know you so can we just talk instead and get to know each other?"

I felt so relieved he said that. "Yes, I would like to get to know you and I'm with Jack so it wouldn't be right." Johnson smiled, "Since when have you and G been together?"

"Well he asked me right after we went upstairs when we were gonna sleep"

He nodded his head knowing he understood. "So are you with anybody?" Curiosity filled my voice and waited for his reply.

"No not right now, I kinda don't want a relationship at the moment"
*

Our time was up and we went back into the other room, I sat back down and Jack didn't make eye contact with me, he looked kind of mad. I didn't really think about since I was gonna tell him we didn't do anything either.

When we got back in the room it seemed like all we did was talk and not play the game, and I started getting sleepy. Jack seemed to notice "Well, I'm getting tired so I'm gonna go to bed now"

Jack got up and so did I "Goodnight boys" I shut the door before walking out. We went in his room and he laid on the bed and let out a deep sigh. I got on the bed and straddled his waist, "What's wrong?"

Jack looked at me and shifted around a little bit. "You and Jack didn't do anything, right?"

I let out a little laugh "No we didn't do anything, he told me he didn't want to and I didn't either, we just talked" relief washed over his face "That's good"

His hands went back on my hips and he left them there. "Where were we." Jacks eyes darkened and filled with lust.

Oh... he looks hot

Happy Thanksgiving! Well kinda its already 12:33 AM

Should I do smut in the next chapter?

Btw thank you for more than 700 reads.