Seventeen

Jacks POV

We finally got to where we parked and I put the stuff in the back seats after unlocking the doors.

I opened the door for Megan, once she was in I shut the door and went to buy side. I got in and turned the Jeep on. I started to drive out of the parking lot and towards the house. "We can't open our things until Christmas day"

I looked at Megan, "Okay, but I'm gonna wrap my presents"

**

It was getting late so we both went to sleep.

***

Jacks POV

Just one more day until Christmas and we already have the stuff wrapped and under the tree. We still have to go shopping today.

So that's what I'm getting ready for. It's like 4 p.m. already and I'd like to leave. I think Megan is almost done. I just have to do my hair and that's it. Since we both sleep in my room, I'm waiting for her to get out of the bathroom.

I realized something.

Jack you are stupid

I could have been in the bathroom doing my hair too. All she was doing is straighting it again. I walked into the bathroom and I saw that she was almost done. "Hey Jack."

"Hey babygirl" You know what? I'm not gonna do my hair I'm just gonna leave it messy.

"Okay I'm done with my hair are you ready to go?" I nodded my head and we walked out of the house and into the car.

*

We entered the mall "Okay same thing as yesterday, we have two hours and we meet at this spot" Megan said very seriously she was acting like a mom. "Okay, have a good time" I waved to her and walked off.

Megans POV

Jack walked off in his direction. My shopping will be very easy. I just have to shop for Lauren. The first store I walled into was VS Pink. I think she would like some sweatpants, and maybe some bras and underwear. Lauren and I are the same size in clothes and shoes which I find very weird.

I found some sports bras that were in a Maroon color, since that is her favorite color. I grabbed a couple of the same things but different colors. I also got her some boy shorts, and panties.

I went to the register and was gonna pay. I got a discount on some things, which was good.

I walked out of the store and went into a this shoe place. Lauren was always talking about how she wants those new Nike Roshes and some new kind of Adidas shoes. They look kind of similar.

For the Nike shoes I got some that were all Black. For the Adidas I got a Tan color. I think she's really gonna like the stuff I buy her.

I went into a Makeup store and got some things for Lauren trying to remember which brands she likes best since she has tried so many. I paid for the Makeup and I still had like thirty minutes. Gosh, time went by really fast.

I think I have everything I need for her. The majority of it is stuff from Pink anyways. I decided to walk around the mall to see if I could find anything else.

*

I kept checking the time to see if it would go by faster. I now had fifteen minutes. I went into Forever 21 and got some earrings for her, I think they have really nice earrings.

I bought 2 packs of earrings for like $10, so it wasn't expensive. I also got her two crop tops, white and black.

I started heading back to the meeting spot. Once I got there I saw Jack "You got everything?" I nodded my head "Do you have everything?" He also nodded his head. "Okay , let's go." I started walking out and Jack caught up to me.

"Why are you on a rush?" I looked at him then faced forward again "I want to hurry and wrap these gifts, the faster we get to your car, the faster we get home."

He just laughed at me, I opened the doors to exit the mall and got a cold breeze of the wind blowing. I got the chills and shook a little bit. "Are you cold?" Jack wrapped his arm around me as we walked to the Jeep.

I wanted to hurry up and get in the Jeep. Once we got to the parking spot, we opened the doors and pit the stuff in. I quickly got in the Jeep and sat in there. Jack got in and turned the car on, once he did that I turned on the air but set it to hot.

The warm air was coming out, it warmed me up. Jack looked at me and chuckled "You were cold weren't you?" I looked at him and smiled "Yes, I was cold. It gets colder and colder everyday."

He grabbed my hand and held it for the rest of the ride.

*

We pulled into he driveway and parked in the garage. I got out and opened the door to get some things. "Okay, I'm gonna go in the guest room to wrap this stuff, and you can go in my room."

"Umm, no you can go into your room and I'll go in the guest room to wrap the stuff I got." Jack walked up to me and kissed me on the lips "No. I'm going in the guest room. End. Of. Discussion."

He gave me a kiss after each word he said. Gosh. I love him. "Fine. I'll go to your room." I walked in the house and headed upstairs for Jacks room.

Once I was in the room I set the stuff down on the bed. I grabbed some wrapping paper and some tape. I also put that stuff on the bed. I found some boxes that I could use to put her stuff in.

I folded the clothes neatly and placed them in the box, I grabbed the earring and set that on top of the clothes. I closed the box up and wrapped it in red wrapping paper that had Santa's on it.

I had a smaller box and I used that for the shoes. I also wrapped that box in the same kind of paper.

I have to remember to send that out. Event though it will get there kinda late.