Eighteen

Megans POV

I set the gifts aside. I saw my phone light up and saw I had a message from Lauren.

From Lauren:

Hey girly! You haven't texted me all week :(

To Lauren:

Sorry I've been kinda busy with Christmas shopping and crap :(

From Lauren:

Interesting. What did you get me? Haha

To Lauren:

Haha very funny, I can't tell you. I know you'll love it though.

From Lauren:

Well I have to go my phone is gonna die. Love you!

To Lauren:

Bye! Love you too :)

Jack came in the room "Do you know where I left my keys? I need to go somewhere" I was wondering where he had to go but I didn't question it.

"Umm, I think you left them downstairs on the table" He was rushing, "Thank you baby" He kissed my head "I'll be back"

I ran down stairs and I heard the door open then shut. I wonder what that was about?

Jacks POV

I have to hurry and pick Lauren up from the airport. Her plane is gonna land so I have to hurry and be there. I can't wait to see Megans reaction when she sees Lauren.

I'm getting closer to the airport. Just a couple more minutes and I'll be there. I turned on the music so I could have something to entertain myself with.

*

I got to the airport and walked in. I know her plane landed already, I just have to find her. I finally saw her looking around "Lauren!" She looked my way and saw me. I walked towards her.

"Hey Jack!" She gave me a hug, I returned a hug and carried her luggage. "Hey Lauren, okay Megan knows nothing about this right?"

She shook her head "No, I was texting her before the plane landed and told her my phone was dying." We walked outside and I put her luggage in the Jeep.

"Thank you" she got in the Jeep and I got in once I pit her stuff in. I turned on the car and headed back home."First of all, Megan is probably worried as shit to why I left in such a rush"

Lauren laughed "I want to see her reaction so bad, I'm so glad to finally see her. Thank you Jack, really."

I looked at her "Don't worry about it, I remember seeing her once you told her that you were moving. She was really sad, and cried. Megan was also sad because her mom won't be here for Christmas."

"Wait, her mom isn't here for the holidays? Thats strange. She usually is. I guess it was serious business that she had to leave." I wonder what her mom had to do.

"Well, she told me that. I'm hoping you being there would cheer her up. When do you go back to school?"

"Well, my parents thought it would be easier if I did online school. So all I have to do is bring my laptop with me, and I can get my work done through there." We were already at my house, that wasn't a long ride back.

"Okay well we are here, I'm gonna check to see if she is downstairs or not. If she is downstairs then you could like sneak up behind her. If she is in my room just bust the door open."

She nodded her head and we got out of the Jeep. I got her luggage down which was a suitcase and a duffel bag. "I'll take this, you can have less to carry." Lauren took the bag off my shoulder and carried it.

I went ahead and opened the door, I walked I'm the house and looked around to see if Megan was downstairs. I didn't see her anywhere, so she must be in my room.

"Follow me, I'll lead you to the guest room. By the way Megan is in my room so you can go in once I show you the room you'll be staying at." Lauren nodded her head.

I can tell she was trying to be quiet. We quietly went up the stairs and I opened the door to the guest room. I set the luggage down and she put the bag on the bed. "Okay follow me"

She closed the door to the guest room and followed me where my room door was. "Okay, this is my room. She's in here."

Lauren grabbed the handle to the door and opens the door.

Megans POV

The door suddenly opened. I couldn't believe who was standing there. "Surprise!" I had tears coming out of my eyes that I didn't realize were falling.

"Oh my gosh! I missed you much!" I walked, well I pretty much ran up to her and hugged her. "I missed you too Megan." She hugged me back really tight. Jack finally walked in and had a really big smile on his face.

I stopped hugging Lauren and looked at Jack. "Is this why you left in such a rush?" Jack nodded his head, I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you so much Jack" He hugged me back "Your welcome Megan"

We stopped hugging and I looked at Lauren again "I still can't believe your here! How long were you gonna stay?"

Lauren wiped some tears. "I was go-" Jack cut her off and started speaking "She was gonna stay as long as she wanted too" Laurens jaw dropped "Are you serious?" Jack nodded his head "I'm being serious"

******

Okay.

I don't know how you guys are liking the story.
Could you guys like vote or comment like how it is so far?

You don't have to, that's one thing I will not do. Force you guys to vote.

I just want to know if you guys like it.

Btw s/o to
enchantingjohnson
^^The Maid^^
Is a REALLY good story