Twenty

February*
They have known each for 6 months; Dated for 2 months so far.

Jacks POV

Its Monday, which means I have to get up and go back to work.

At least I get to see Megan at school. I love her so much, she's just so beautiful. Every time I see her I get tingly, even when I think about her.

I got in the shower and let the hot water relax me. After washing my hair and body and rinsing myself off, I turned the water off and got out.

I put on my clothes, I didn't feel like dressing to neat, so I put on a red flannel. I just wore some regular jeans and my vans

I don't usually eat breakfast so I grabbed a granola bar and got my coffee.

I walked out the door making sure I locked it.

I got in the Jeep and drove off.

*

I was entering the parking lot and saw all these kids, walking in. I'm pretty sure they dread that it's only Monday and we have all week to go.

Megans POV

I was walking in the school, and I saw Jack parking.

I was watching him walk out and he looked pretty good. Wearing a red flannel and some jeans with vans looked good.

All I wore was some normal crop top with leggings, and of course my hi-top converse. All black by the way. I don't know what is it with the color black.

Its one of my favorite colors.

But I don't know, I see more colors in black than I do with any other colors.

I realized I have been standing in the same spot for the 3 minutes.

I turned to Jack to see if he was still there and he was. He was getting things out of his Jeep. Jack saw me and smiled at me, he's so adorable. He shut the door and walked up to me.

"Hey babygirl" he gave me kiss on the side of my head. I looked around because I didn't want Jack to get in trouble but all I saw was stares from girls.

Like excuse me, but I don't know you. Why are they stari- Ohhhh, they saw what Jack did.

They better get used to it. Some, I mean mostly all of the girls here are so fake. They try to push up the boobs they don't have and stick their imaginary butts out.

"We are getting stares Jack" He looked around and shrugged his shoulders "It's okay, they are just jealous of us" He used his finger to point to him and I.

"Probably, let's go inside the school. It gonna start in a little bit." I held his hand as we walked in, as soon as I saw the principle I let go of Jacks hand.