Twenty Five

I'm back!!!

Megans POV

I got dressed and drove to Jack's house.

I pulled into the driveway and got out of my car. I got out and walked to the door and knocked three times.

Lauren finally opened the door, and she was rubbing her eyes. "Were you sleeping?" She looked up "Yes but then I heard some person knocking on the door."

"Haha, very funny." I walked in and sat on the couch My legs hurt, and I did not want to stand. "So what do you do, when Jack is gone?"

"I do my work on my laptop. Why aren't you at school?" I forgot to tell her. "I got into a fight with Savannah and I got suspended for three days, then I have detention."

Lauren just laughed. "So how are you and Jack?" I mean last night was fine. "We're good, I really like him." She smiled.

"You guys are cute, so you just stay at your house?"

"Yea, I mean I have nothing else to do." Lauren got up and got a water bottle. "Why don't you stay here then? I mean Jack would let you."

"Well, I would have to ask him but I pretty sure he'll let me."

"Oh good, I can have someone to talk too. Do you want water?" I am pretty thirsty. "Yea sure, so have you eaten breakfast?"

She shook her head. "No, you woke me up. Are you hungry?"

"Yes, I didn't eat. What do you want to eat? I'm pretty sure he has something."

Sorry it has taken me so long to update.

I have also been working on my other books.

Which I'm excited for!