Nineteen

Next
Day

Megans POV

I woke up pretty early, because it was Christmas morning. I wanted to see everyone open the gifts that I got them.

I'm still shocked that Lauren is here, right now. Plus, the fact that Jack let her stay as long as she wanted is even more shocking to me.

I got up from the bed and turned back at Jack. He was still asleep, but I wanted him to wake up. I got back on the bed and grabbed him by his shoulders.

I started shaking him like a little kid. He finally opened his eyes and rubbed them. "What's wrong?" His voice was raspy and low, "Nothings wrong, but it's Christmas. Get up."

He groaned and stayed back in bed. "Jack do you want to see the gifts that I got, or not?"

Jack finally sat up and stretched. I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth, as I was walking out Jack was walking in.

I walked out of the room and was heading downstairs until I heard a noise. It must be Lauren. I walked into the kitchen and saw Lauren, and the guys. I'm not sure how the guys got in here but I'm pretty sure Lauren let them in.

"Good morning Lauren, and guys." They all said good morning back and Lauren handed me a cup of coffee. "Thank you, when did you boys come?"

Sammy placed a pan on the stove, "We came here pretty early, we tried to be quiet but I guess we weren't quiet enough because then a beautiful girl named Lauren woke up."

I saw that Lauren looked down at her feet while smiling but you could see she was blushing.

"You guys kinda snuck in here, while trying to be quiet? That would be impossible" I took a sip of my coffee. "Oh I was being quiet but Nates clumsy ass decided they he should trip and fall. Johnson was laughing is ass off."

Johnson was chuckling about it. He was pouring himself a cup of coffee to drink "Where's Jack?" Johnsons voice was filled with curiosity.

"He should be coming down" Once I said that Jack walked into the kitchen "Morning' Bro" Nate. Something about him, he hardly says the full word.

"Okay well, once we are done eating we can go in the living room to open some gifts." Lauren, always sounds like some kind of mom. We all agreed to what she said. I looked at Jack and his face looked so confused.

"Babe why do you look so confused?" He took a long sip of coffee "When did you boys get here?"

Sammy laughed, "Dude, we broke in here. Its not a good idea to leave your doors unlocked." Johnson was laughing while trying not to spill his cup.

Nate was making some of the breakfast and Sammy was helping him.

*

We finally got done eating and went into the living room. "Okay let's each get a gift." Lauren stated. I forgot to get Laurens gifts down. "Hold up, don't do anything I'll be right back."

Everyone's eyes were on me, as I ran up the stairs.

I quickly went in the room and grabbed the gifts for Lauren. I went back out of the room and ran downstairs.

"Okay, I didn't know Lauren was coming so I left the gifts up there, but I got it now." I handed her the gifts and everyone else got theirs.

I found one that said; from: Jack to: My love Megan

I picked it up, it was a pretty big box. I opened it and there was a bunch of clothes, and I found some Nike Roshes that were Black with White.

Jack stood next to me, "Do you like the stuff?" I looked at him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I love the stuff, thank you babe"

He actually bought some beautiful things. I thought since he was a guy he wouldn't know what to buy.

I then found two bottles of perfume and lotion. One was scented Tahiti Island and the other was Sweet Pea, those are my favorite scents.

I really like this Christmas, but my mom is the only thing missing.

Sorry this was short but

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

.I UPDATED THOUGH.