Twenty Four

Megans POV

I randomly woke up at five thirty in the morning and I felt someone next to me.

I looked over and saw Jack. Today is Tuesday and we have school.

Wait. I'm suspended for three days "Jack wake up" I shook him a little, he had to wake up he doesn't even have clothes here. He groaned and rubbed his eyes. "What?" Dang, he doesn't realize anything.

"Umm, did you forget about school? You don't have clothes here. Go home you still have like two hours of sleep."

"Shit, okay." He got up and gathered his stuff, he walked up to me and gave me a quick kiss. "I'll see you later Jack."

He walked out of my room and down the stairs, until I finally heard the front door open and close. It was still kinda dark, and I was still tired. Do you ever wake up being really thirsty? Well that was me right now.

I stood up and got a pain between my legs. I tried walking but it kind of hurt.

I went into the kitchen and got a cup of water. I drank it and went back upstairs to sleep

****

I was super bored being at my house doing nothing. Maybe I should go see Lauren, she is staying at Jacks house anyways.

3.15K views
59 votes
Thank you guys!!

Sorry I haven't been active. My updates will be slower do to some things going on.

I promise I will try to update as Much as I can though.

Love you guys! xx