Eight

Megans POV

Even though I was crying, I still tried to be happy for her.

"Well, I'm gonna miss you." I stared at her smiling she was about to start crying again "Hey hey, don't be so sad about it... at least you will live where you dreamed of going" I slightly smiled.

"Well I've always wanted to go there, but with you" she said

"It's okay... you can always come here to visit, and I can always go to visit you, okay?" I had got up and hugged her

For the rest of lunch we talked about all the things we used to do as kids. I was trying to cheer her up, all those tears dried up and her sniffles turned into laughter.

I was just staring at her as she was talking and realized everything we've been through, the way she laughs and God, was I gonna miss her.

After Lunch
----------------------------------------

I was on my way to Art, one class that I actually looked forward to because we don't do anything... like at all. Our teacher just sits there and is always half asleep, so all we do is talk.

I walked into the room and I saw Jack, or should I say Mr. Gilinsky talking to Ms. Jones. They had just got done talking, as Jack was walking back he said "Meet me after school in my room". I took my seat in the back of the room while Ms. Jones was talking about stuff she didn't know.

Dismissal bell rung

I don't know why but I seemed really excited to go to Jacks room.
Before going to his room I had to say bye to Lauren, "Text me, okay don't forget" she was about to walk off but turned around "By the way don't forget to tell me about you and Mr. Gilinsky, I see the way he stares at you sometimes" she started smiling "Oh whatever, well you have to go pack" I hugged her "I'm gonna miss you, bye Love you" we stopped hugging "Bye I'm gonna miss you so much, love you too." She's leaving now.

I started walking to Jacks classroom with tears in my eyes. Everyone was already gone so I was the only one in the hallway, I finally got to his classroom and opened the door. I saw him sitting there throwing a paper ball in the air and catching it, when I completely closed the door he looked at me and smiled, but once he noticed my watery eyes his smiley face turned into a worried one.

"What's wrong? Did someone do something to you? Are you hurt?"
I laughed at all these questions "Well, I'm sad because my best friend Lauren is moving to New York, an-and I'm gonna miss her, she was like a sister to m-me" I couldn't hold it in anymore I just started sobbing. Jack quickly came to me and hugged me.

Jacks POV

When she told me why she was sad my first reaction was to calm her down once she started crying. I felt her tears wetting through my button up but I didn't care. She makes feel happy for some reason. "Its okay Meg" I said as I rubbed her back with my hand. She hugged me back too, "If you need to talk to anyone about anything you can always talk to me" Megan calmed down after a little bit, she looked at me after she stopped crying "Thank you Jack, but why did you want me in here?" She chuckled a little bit at the end of her sentence.

"I just wanted to hang out with somebody, talk. I don't know what do you want to do?" She sat on one of the desks and started swinging her legs back and forth "Hmm I don't know, we can go over to your house and just watch movies, eat pizza, swim. Its pretty hot outside"

"Sure we can go over to my house" she started smiling. Dang her smile is so adorable.

"Okay but I'm gonna have to drive my car home, then from there I can go to yours." I went with her outside after I got my things and we stood in front of her Jeep which was the same as mine. "I'll just follow you to your house, then I can drive you to mine." I started going to my Jeep which wasn't to far "Oh and bring a swimsuit just in case" she looked at me and smiled "Okay I will" She opened the door and started driving I did the same until we got to her house.

I realized I haven't updated in forever and I'm so sorry about that.

Love you guys」
xxxx