Twenty Eight

Getting notified that this book gets added to a 'fav book' reading list is awesome. calibound2019

I love you guys. Thank you for 16k reads!
____________________________________________________________________

I went upstairs and found Lauren, "Jack is inviting the guys over. Do you remember them?"

She looked at me confused. "For Christmas time... They came here we all opened our presents..."

"Ohhhh, yea! I remember." I went into jacks room and just put on a loose shirt that I had. I walked back downstairs and into the kitchen. Jack was on his phone.

"So how was your day?" Jack put his phone down while he waited for my response. "Its been good so far."

He walked towards me and put his arms on my sides. "You know I love you right?" I nodded my head. "I love you too." Jack looked at my eyes then down to my lips. I slowly did the same.

He slowly started leaning in, I mocked his actions. Before he could do anything we hear the door open, and voices.

Sam is the first boy we hear.

Johnson, Nate, and Sam all walk into the kitchen. Lauren comes after.

Lauren actually looks really pretty, I'm just over here with yoga pants, and a shirt. She is beautiful.

"Hi Jack and Megan. Hello Lauren" Sam says with a smile, but the way he said it to Lauren... Hmm. "Hey guys." Johnson and Nate wave their hands. As they already found themselves something to eat.

"You guys, the pizza is almost here." Nate and Johnson ignored Jack and kept eating.

***

We hear the doorbell ring and Jack goes to the door, he later comes back with like three pizza boxes. I don't know why we need so much pizza. (You can never have enough pizza)