Twenty One

Jacks POV

We pulled into the schools parking lot and got out. The people that we saw outside of the school were heading inside already.

"Bye, Megan. Don't forget to stay in my class after school." She chuckled "Yes sir." I playfully rolled my eyes and we walked into the building.

Megan headed her way and I stared at her for a little bit. Some girl walked up to her. With the way she was dressed, she was probably 'popular' and maybe known as a 'slut'. I turned and walked away heading to class.

As I was walking I heard a group of kids yelling but, I didn't worry about it.

Megans POV

I walked my own way and the 'popular' girl Savannah walked up to me.

I stopped in my tracks and waited for what she had to say. All she did was stare at me and scoff a laugh. "What?" I said annoyingly.
"Oh, I'm just surprised Mr.Gilinsky would like a slut"

Was I surprised? Yes, but I'm not gonna let her tell me that. "Really? I don't remember him dating you" We had a group of people surrounding us already.

I turned around to walk away but she grabbed a hold of my hair.

As she grabbed me I swung my arm around and punched her in the jaw. That made Savannah let go and stumble a bit, but she regained her balance.

"You fucking bitch!" She practically jumped on me and we ended up on the ground. Savannah just punched me and I was finally able to get on top of her.

She would not let go of my hair, so I held onto hers with one hand. With my other hand I punched whatever I could. I'm pretty sure my lip was busted because I tasted blood.

I heard people yell stuff like "Get her Megan!" and other people cheering Savannah on.

Right now, she was loosing. Anyone can beat her up, she's all talk, but no action. I let go of her hair and started punching her with both of my hands.

Savannah was able to move her leg and she kneed me in the stomach. I fell off of her and she got on me, I got a good look of her face and I am pretty certain it was worse than mine. Time seems to be moving fast right now.

She was back on me before I knew it, and tried punching me. She hit me on the nose and felt the blood ready to come out. I tried grabbing her arms before I felt her getting pulled off of me.

I quickly got up and hit her one more time. "Everybody, get to class!" My vision cleared and saw Jack. He still had her in his arms, "Savannah go clean yourself up then go to the office" she rolled her eyes and walked away.

Jack looked at me "Megan are you okay?" When you have adrenaline flowing through your body you can't feel much pain. Tomorrow I was maybe gonna be sore. "Yea, I'm fine. Everything happened so fast I-"

He put his hands on both sidse of my face, "Its okay, let's go to the bathroom and I'll clean you up. You look bad, but not as worse as her." He let out a chuckle.

We walked to the other bathroom and I sat on the sink. Jack was wetting some paper towels, I looked at myself in the mirror and my lip and nose was bleeding. My eye was gonna be black tomorrow morning, as I touched the light purple/blue around my eye.

I turned myself around and stared at Jack as he stood between my legs.

He softly dabbed my lip and cleaned the blood off my face. "So, how did you guys start fighting?" Jack asked as he concentrated on cleaning my face.

"Well, she said she was surprised you would like a slut. Then I said I don't remember you dating her. She pulled my hair and it progressed from there."

He chuckled and shook his head. "Well, you're gonna end up in the office."

I rolled my eyes remembering, I'm probably gonna get suspended or something. "I tried to get as much blood off as I could without hurting you." I smiled at him, he's too cute.

I hopped off the sink and looked in the mirror. "Thank you Jack" I looked in the mirror and saw that most off the blood was off, and my bottom lip looked bigger.

I walked out of the bathroom and headed straight towards the office. I walked in and saw Savannah in there already, "Finally" she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"I'll still beat the shit out of you so shut your mouth" Savannah stayed quiet. "Okay, girls calm down" Our principle was sitting on the opposite side of us. "Okay so explain to me what happened."

I started talking because if Savannah did she would've lied. "Okay, I was walking to class and Savannah came up to me and told me things." I knew if he found out about Jack and I, he would get fired.

"So I said stuff back, and I was gonna walk away and she pulled my hair. I punched her, but it was just in self-defense."

Savannah groaned "Yea but you still hit me." I rolled my eyes at her, "Well I'm sorry princess, but you hit me too and I'm not whining about it."

"Okay, so you both hit eachother but Savannah hit/grabbed you first correct?" I nodded my head, 'principle' stood up from his desk and started walking around.

"How about this, Savannah a week of suspension and two days of detention. Megan, you get three days of suspension and one day of detention."

He finally looked at Savannah again. "Savannah, your parents better not come up here and complain. You get what you deserve."

She got up and walked out of the room and I followed after and headed to class.

Well this day so far was eventful.

No school for the next three days either.

Happy New Years!