Nine

Megans POV

When we got to my house I parked the car and quickly got inside the house so I won't have him wait long. I went up to my room and grabbed my black swimsuit, and some comfy sweats and a shirt for later.

I was hardly wearing makeup so I didn't need any. I set my backpack down and put my clothes in another bag, once I was done I walked back outside and went in Jacks Jeep.

"That was fast, I thought girls usually take longer" he smiled pulling out of the drive way "Haha very funny, I didn't wanna make you wait for so long" I said playfully hitting his arm.

When we got to his house Jack quickly got out of the car and ran to my side and opened the door before I even could. "Why thank you" I said taking Jacks hand while I carried my stuff in the other.

"Anything for a beautiful lady" I blushed, and smiled. We walked inside the house and we sat in the living room. "So what do you want to do now?" I said as I rested my head on the couch "I don't know do you want to go swim first then afterwards we can order some pizza?" Jack got up to take off his shoes near the door "Yassss let's go swimming I brought my swimsuit" Jack started going up the stairs "Wait where are you going?"

"Just follow me take your bag too" I grabbed my bag and started going up the stairs. Jack led me into some room that had dark blue walls and pictures of him, the bed was really big and looked so comfy I just wanted to snuggle in it. This must be his room "Well I'm gonna change, you can change in that bathroom" he was pointing to one in the same room as his. I walked in the bathroom and it was Nice its was also big. Damn, well this house was so big.

I undressed myself and put on my swimsuit. The material was really soft, I put on my bottoms and I got the top on, but I did have some trouble tying the back of it. "Jack!" I wasn't sure if he was still in the room or not "Yea?" Yes he was in the room "Can you help me tie this? The door is unlocked" I heard Jack get up and open the door "Umm, can you help me" I said kind of pointing to the untied string" Jack looked at me and came closer I turned around so he can tie it.

His cold fingers brushed against my back giving me goosebumps. I kinda shivered "Okay I'm done, let's go outside" he grabbed my hand and led me to the back. The pool was big I liked it, I stood there enjoying some of the suns warmth. I felt something pick me up "OH MY GOD, JACK!!!!" I screamed before he threw me in.

I got out of the water and tried grabbing Jack, he was gonna push me in but I grabbed onto him as I fell, Jack fell in with me. We both got to the top of the water and started laughing, I swam to the corner of the pool and stayed there. "What's wrong are you mad at me?" He said making a little pouty face I smiled "No I'm not mad"

"Well then come here with me" he was practicly begging me "Nah I think I'm just gonna stay here" he swam over to me and was now inches away from my face. "Then I'm gonna have to get you" I felt his breath on my lips.

Jack was staring at my lips then my eyes, I did the same thing. He started to lean in and so did I, his soft lips touched mine. I felt fireworks explode in my stomach, it was a soft and passionate kiss.

He pulled away and looked at me wide eyed "D-did we just? I'm so sorry I did-" I cut him off "Its okay, and yes we did just kiss" I said smiling at him. Jack smiled back, his face looked relieved he probably thought I was gonna get mad or something.

Jacks POV

When I kissed her it felt so right, like if I needed her or something. After an hour or so of swimming we got out of the pool and dried ourselves up before going inside the house.

"I'm gonna go change" Megan said as she went back to my room.
I went upstairs in my room and saw that Megan was in the bathroom, I took off my shorts and put on some boxers and basketball shorts. I left my shirt off, I went downstairs and watched TV while I waited for Megan to come down.

After a couple of minutes Megan came down, she was dressed in some sweats and a loose white shirt. "So what do you wanna do now?" I was just staring at her, she was really pretty "Do you wanna order some pizza and just talk or watch a movie?"

"We can order pizza and watch a movie" I suggested "Ok I will order the pizza" I called and ordered the pizza, after I was done I was wondering what movies we should watch, "What movie do you want to watch?"

"We should watch a comedy movie... how about The Heat?" I'm so glad she chose to watch that movie its one of my favorites "Yes! I love that movie its so funny!"
~~~~

After we watched the movie which consisted of us talking and laughing, we sat there and finished the rest of the pizza.

We started just talking about our lives and she told me about how her mother and father divorced when she was a little girl.

Her mom goes on business trips a lot, and that she's hardly ever home. I told her about my life, why I live by myself and all that stuff "Oh and I have some friends their names are Jack Johnson, Sam Wilkinson, and Nate Maloley. I would like you to met them one day."

"Hmm, I would like to met them" I could tell that she was getting kinda tired and so was I, we ended up falling asleep.

I don't really have an update schedule yet so I will probably update whenever I can

~Muahh~
xx