Sixteen

Megans POV

There is two more days until Christmas and I have to go shopping for Jack.

I'm just not sure what he will like. I will probably buy him shoes and some more clothes, maybe cologne?

Okay, I have to get ready to go Christmas shopping. While I'm there I can buy the rest of the guys something, and Lauren. I can send her the things.

I already showered, I straightened my hair and made sure I didn't have any bumps.

Then I put on a sports bra and put a sweater on. I wore my black skinny jeans and my white Converse'. I stood in front of my mirror and got my makeup out.

My makeup was very simple, just mascara. Then I grabbed my ChapStick so my lips wouldn't be dry. I was still staying at Jacks house. I wasn't sure if he was ready or not, but for now I have to make my shopping list.

I was thinking I can give each of the guys watches but different colors.

Shopping List

Jack: Adidas Watch (Black w/ White ); Nike Shoes; Clothes; Cologne

Sammy: Watch (White w/ Gold); Jacket; Shoes (Black)

Nate: Watch (Red w/ White); Bandana; Shirts; Cologne

Johnson: Watch (White w/ Black); Clothes; Shoes; Hat

Lauren: Clothes from VS Pink; Perfume; Nike Roshes (Burgundy)
******

I folded the piece of paper up and put it in my bag. The guys are getting different brands of clothes and stuff. So like that they won't have similar things.

Lauren will love her things. VS Pink is her favorite store to shop at and burgendy is her favorite color. For her perfume I will go to Bath and Body Works. I went downstairs and looked for Jack. I saw him in the living room sitting on the couch.

He heard me walking behind him and he turned around. "Hey are you ready to go?" He stood up from the couch and headed for the door. "Yea, let's go" he grabbed my hand and walked to the Jeep.

He opened the door for me "Thank you" I got in and Jack shut the door then ran to his side and got in. We pulled out of the driveway and started heading towards the mall.

It was silent and all you could hear was the faint music playing in the background. Jack all of a sudden put his hand on my thigh and rose his hand every couple of minutes.

I shifted in my seat but he kept his hand there "Jack" I said sternly but he didn't move his hand. He turned and looked at me "Is something wrong?" He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Fine" he removed his hand "I cant help myself." Jack and his hormones... I chuckled and looked ahead towards the road again

***

We walked into the mall "Okay we are splitting up, we have two hours then we meet up here in this exact spot" I nodded my head

"Okay if we don't get the shopping done then we come back tomorrow" Jack said an 'Okay' before heading on his way.

Jacks POV

I think I will get this shopping done.

The first store I walked into was Bath and Body Works. I think I have seen Megan with some of these perfumes. I just don't know what kind of scent she likes. I saw some worker walking up to me.

"Do you need help with anything?" She had a smile on her face. "Yes, I want to buy something for my girlfriend" She nodded her head and told me to follow her.

"The Tahiti Island is one that girls seem to love and it smells good." She sprayed some onto a piece paper and handed it to me, I grabbed it and sniffed. It did smell pretty good.

"I like this one" I grabbed the lotion and perfume, I wonder if there is something else I can get her. "I'm gonna look around for something else"

I found one that was scented Sweet Pea, I sprayed some on paper like that one worker did. I smelled it and this one also smelled good. I got a lotion and perfume for that one too.

I started heading towards the register and saw some peppermint hand sanitizer, I grabbed that and stood in line.

I was finally next. I placed the stuff down and waited for her to scan it. "Will this be all for you today?"

"Yes it will" she told me the price and I paid for it. The stuff wasn't that expensive. The worker put the perfumes and lotions in a bag. She handed me the bag and I walked out store.

I was looking around for any stores that Megan might like. I saw this store called Forever 21 and I saw some things that she might wear. I walked in and immediately saw a Maroon colored scarf.

I took that then I found some earrings. I don't like the kind that dangle so I took some that are like studs. I also found a white cardigan, I looked to see if there was one in her size and there was. I also grabbed that. Its fun shopping for her.

I wish I could do this all the time for random reasons. I paid for the things and went into a shoe store. I was looking for Nike Roshes because those shoes are nice, I got some that were Black w/ White for Megan.

I checked the time and I had ten minutes to get back. I paid for the shoes and was on my way. I will have to come back tomorrow, I remembered I have to buy something for the guys.

As I was walking I was thinking that hopefully Megan will be happy during Christmas time. I mean Lauren is coming, but her mom won't be here.

I finally got to the spot and stood there. I saw Megan walking in the distance.

Once she got to where I was standing, I saw that she had a lot of nags in her hands. "I need to come back tomorrow, I have all your things. I also bought the guys something. All I need to do now is buy Lauren something."

"Here let me help you" I took some bags out of her hands "I need to come back tomorrow too" We started walking out of the mall and to my Jeep.