Twelve

Megans POV

I kinda felt like watching a Christmas movie, "Can we watch a Christmas movie?"

"Why can't we just watch a normal movie?" Sam asked confused. "Well it would be fun to watch a Christmas movie, I can make hot chocolate and help Jack make cookies?"

I waited for their opinions and they agreed. "Ok, so you guys can go get cozy with blankets and stuff in the living room while Jack and I make the stuff"

The guys walked out and Jack stayed in the kitchen, I thought he didn't want to do this. "Ok so what do I need to do?" Jack was asking and was getting some things out.

"Do you know how to make cookies?" Jack nodded his head "Good, make the batter for the cookies while I make the hot chocolate."

***
We were sitting here watching Christmas Carol. The cookies that Jack made came out really good.

The movie finally ended, "Well, that movie was really good" Sam said while stretching. "It was a good movie, I'm getting tired though." I stood up and stretched my arms out.

"Why don't you guys stay the night here?" Jack was waiting for someone to answer. "Sure, I will. I'm too tired to drive back home anyways." Sam, Nate, and Johnson agreed to stay too.

"Well I have guest rooms and you boys know where those are."

The guys went to the rooms. "You can come sleep in my room if you want." Jack looked nervous once he asked me that, "Sure, I'll sleep in your room." Jack smiled big.

"Ok, then follow me." He grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs.

Once we were in the room he sat on the bed and was fiddeling with his hands, I just awkwardly stood there.

"Umm... there's something I have been wanting to tell you" he hesitantly said, oh no this can't be good

"Well I- from the first day I saw you at school I thought you were really pretty, beautiful actually. I know we are like really good friends, but I want to be more than that with you."

I'm pretty sure my face was red, because I thought he didn't like me, I thought he wanted to be just friends.

"So, Megan will you be my girlfriend?" I didn't know what to say I stood there for a little bit. Jacks face turned, it looked like he thought I was gonna say no.

"Yes!" I mentally cursed for sounding a little desperate. "I mean, yes I would like to be your girlfriend"

"Really! I thought you were gonna say no" he hugged me and I hugged back
----

Jack handed me a shirt "Turn around, I'm gonna change" all Jack had on was his shorts and his abs made him look so hot.

"Or, I could just stare" He had a smirk on his face, and I just stared at him "Okay, okay I'll turn around"

"Thank you" I took off my shoes and dress that I had on, I kept my bra on and this shirt was long enough to cover my butt. That was a good thing since I didn't need him seeing my thong.

I laid on the bed with Jack, we were just laying in silence, it wasn't an awkward silence though.

Jack was just running his hand through my hair, he grabbed my face and I slowly looked up at him.

He ran his thumb up and down the side of my cheek, he slowly closed his eyes and leaned in and I did the same. Jack gently kissed me and I sat up and straddled his waist so I could kiss him easier, Jack deepened the kiss and rested his hands on my hips and moved them up and down.

I rested my hands behind his neck and gently tugged at his hair, he let out a groan and softly smacked my butt. Jack licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I accepted, his tongue traveled everywhere in my mouth.

Jacks POV

I love kissing her, this is our first time making out and I've been waiting for this.

I put my hands under her shirt and rubbed them against her skin, I realized she had a thong on and I got an instant boner. We finally stopped kissing to catch our breathes, I thought we were done but she wasn't.

Megan started grinding her hips on me as I groaned. The rooms in my house were all sound proof, so I didn't have to worry about being loud.
::::

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm also sorry that this is so short. :(

I'll try to do a second update once I update my other story.

Meh