Five

Megans POV

I heard my alarm go off so I hit the top so it can stop ringing.

I got up to shower, I washed my body and I washed my hair
Once I got out I dried my body up and put my clothes on.

I was wearing a Blue crop top with a high waisted skirt. I also put on my black combat boots, I put on my necklace and I put on a little of makeup which consisted of mascara eyeliner and lipstick, as always. I almost forgot to put on concealer under my eyes because of the lack of sleep that I got. It was 8 when I finished and school doesn't start 'till 8:30 (Which I forgot to mention)

So I had enough time to eat breakfast I made myself some scrambled eggs, toast and coffee. As I was sitting there I started thinking about why I walked to school on the first day, I actually did live kind of far from it. When I was done eating it was 8:20 so I poured myself more coffee and got the keys to my black Jeep, which was the same as Jacks.
*

I was looking for a spot to park when I got to school, I finally found one and turned the car off and got out. I looked at my schedule again because I forgot what classes I had.
Schedule
1st: Math
2nd: Science
3rd: P.E.
4th: English
Lunch
5th: Art
6th: Social Studies
7th: Advisory(class to do homework, pretty much free time)
We only have 5 min to get to each class too
*

I went to my locker and was messing with the lock, 4-10-5-13
I got it to open. I was getting my math book because I only carry my pencils, pens, markers, and paper, notebooks...etc. In my backpack. The rest I put in my locker, once I got my math book I felt something rub against my butt... I turned around and saw Mr.Gilinsky passing by, wow okay?

I haven't talked to Lauren since yesterday so I started looking for her, I walked pass the bathrooms and heard someone crying, and it sounded like Lauren...

Well here is chapter 5 and its not as long as my other chapters but hopefully you guys liked it :)
Right now I don't have anything else to say but if
you have any questions about anything you can always comment or message me
xx