Zico: Yours {requested}

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Oh my god was he trying so hard to get me to go home with him!" You chuckled. It had been two weeks since your last correspondence with Jiho, the text where he lied; and in that time you started letting go. You even moved your stuff out and now lived with your friend. You and Hyun started going out to parties, never having a drink, but doing really whatever. It was a blast dancing with guys, not caring. Though you still kinda did, but you had to suppress those thoughts. Was it working? Maybe...

Did you still even have a boyfriend?

You personally didn't think so.

Yet he had no clue what you were up to. You always made sure never to post anything anywhere about your nights with Hyun, and especially snap chat. For some reason he always checked that, and always saw your stories; so you kept it to just pictures of yours and Hyun's coffee dates.

"Tomorrow night we hit that other place with the rest of the girls?"

"We'll be the designated drivers." You reminded,

"Yeah that's fine, it'll be fun with them all though."

"Couldn't agree more." you then froze as your phone went off, seeing a text:

Jiho: would you wanna go out to dinner tomorrow night?

"Who's that?"

"Jiho..." You sighed,

"What does he want?"

"He wants to go out to dinner tomorrow night."

"Well too bad we have plans. And why all the sudden? She's probably busy." Hyun rolled her eyes, "seriously just officially end it with him."

"I'll try." I responded as shortly as I could, 'sorry, busy tomorrow night.' That should be fine.

Jiho: but... we haven't talked in awhile or seen each other in forever. I miss you.

You scoffed. Wonder how much of a lie that was. But yet, you couldn't even bring yourself to respond. You'd just get upset.

But this was where jealousy brought people. If only you hadn't been plagued with those thoughts you wouldn't be so upset...

Jiho: Babe? Did I do something? I know we haven't been on the best of terms lately but I want to make sure we're okay.

It was confusing how all of a sudden he wanted you back in his life after practically ignoring you for over a month. He wasn't just getting you back that easily. Yet you still missed him; the way he hugged you, held your hand, cuddled you, peppered your neck with kisses leaving marks, and especially how he would passionately kiss you. You missed your clothes smelling like his cologne probably the most though.

Please let tomorrow night come quickly. You needed a distraction.

***

'Fuck it.' You thought, deciding to upload some pics to snap chat. Videos of you and the girls dancing especially, and you always made sure to get alcohol in the picture. Jiho knew you didn't drink and never wanted you to either. You wanted him to see you happy and letting go. You almost hoped he'd he jealous of all the guys around you and hurt. How cruel was that? You were hurt so you wanted him to hurt too...

-later-

Jiho: So you fucking ditched me to go out partying? What the hell (Y/N)? When did you start going out and pretty much get it on with other guys? ALL the guys have pretty much seen it. Do I not matter all of a sudden? I'M your boyfriend.

Mission accomplished...? You felt a pit in your stomach of just guilt. No. This is his fault... Finally you figured it was time to respond:

'I've been going out for awhile now. Funny how now that you see your position as my "boyfriend" being threatened you'll actually talk to me. You've wanted nothing to do with me for the longest time now and had to put up with so many people shipping you with that girl. Honestly I thought we were over and I didn't have to care anymore. Apparently I was wrong. I've never criticized you for your schedule and yet you'll take time to hangout with other girls than me when I had missed you like crazy. I'm sorry but we're over Jiho. I don't want to have to feel guilty for having some fun. It's been a nice two years.'